Profile for Steveo > Reviews

Steveo "steve" (UK)

Klipsch Image S2 Headphones
Klipsch Image S2 Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars S2 head phones are the same as X1 head phones, 18 Jan. 2011
these headphones are the same as X1's hence the reviews of X1's can be read. Additionally these S2's are 4 pound cheaper than the X1's.

Absolute bargain!!!

top sound

make sure you spend the time to fit them correctly. They go deep into your ear!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2011 3:30 PM BST

Logitech MM50 Portable Speakers for iPod - Black
Logitech MM50 Portable Speakers for iPod - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best gadgets I have brought!, 29 Jun. 2007
I have owned these speakers for some time now and they go everywhere, in the bathroom, garden parties, BBQ's,stag doo's, holidays, in the kitchen etc. I love them and i would re-buy them in a moment. The thing I love is that these are the only rechargeable speakers I could find, which means using them out and about continoulsy does not mean you will be spending a fortune on batteries- all you do is just plug them in to charge over night and the next day another 7 hrs -10hrs play back is yours!

Since buying these speakers and having demands from many friends to bring them along to BBQ's etc many others have brought them since seeing them in action.

A full recommendation from me.

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (PSP)
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (PSP)

5.0 out of 5 stars hard to understand at first but brill after a weeks play, 29 Jun. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
For the first few days of playing I thought this game was really let down by the control system, I was really struggling when I needed to shot my way out of a situation.

But all of a sudden I started to understand the idea of the game. Now due to this chance of idea -real stealth, rather then the usual -blast your way out of anything. I think the developers have been brave and I commend the game as being something new and thoughtful.

The online function really adds to the game to makes it five stars, the way the single player game and the online blend is very well done. Currently thou I am being beaten heavily as I have not found decent weapons in the single player version.

This game is a complex in depth, thinking persons game that is unlike many other stuff I have played. I would highly recommend it if you want somthing a litle diffrent and have access to online with the PSP.

steve