Profile for Dr. L. K. Pickard > Reviews

Content by Dr. L. K. Pickard

Dr. L. K. Pickard "Laura" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money and look more expensive than they ..., 19 May 2015
Lovely boots, great value for money and look more expensive than they are. I've got really skinny legs and usually have trouble getting boots to fit. Because these are a bit stretchy, they fit well without being too baggy. Very happy!

MGD, Red Coral Chip Bead Bracelet, 'Hot Coral Bracelet' , JA-0013
MGD, Red Coral Chip Bead Bracelet, 'Hot Coral Bracelet' , JA-0013
Offered by Mary Grace Design UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
Quite pretty and as described. Quality could be a bit better.

Clip On Light Lamp/Bulb Holder Switched Lampholder with 1.8m Flex and UK Plug
Clip On Light Lamp/Bulb Holder Switched Lampholder with 1.8m Flex and UK Plug
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
Just what I wanted and exactly as described.

Smiffy's Specs Nerd Glasses Superb Card
Smiffy's Specs Nerd Glasses Superb Card

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
Okay for my dancy dress costume, but don't stay on well and uncomfortable.

Harry Potter- Ravenclaw Robe Child Costume Small 3-4 Years
Harry Potter- Ravenclaw Robe Child Costume Small 3-4 Years
Offered by HalloweenCostumesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my nephew and he was thrilled ..., 4 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my nephew and he was thrilled with it, but I thought the material was quite flimsy. Although the wrong size was sent ordinally, the replacement came quickly.

Green Antenna Headbands Job Theme Hats Caps & Headwear for Fancy Dress Costumes  Accessory
Green Antenna Headbands Job Theme Hats Caps & Headwear for Fancy Dress Costumes Accessory
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for what they are, 4 Feb. 2015
Exactly as described. Good quality for what they are. They fit well, but I've got quit a small head for an adult.

Injinji Performance Midweight Mini Crew Socks-Black charcoal-S
Injinji Performance Midweight Mini Crew Socks-Black charcoal-S

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely under my Vibrams, 11 May 2014
Bought these to wear under my Vibram FiveFingers and they fit very nicely. I've also bought thinner versions of these socks and I would never wear my Vibrams without socks now.

W7 Lip Explosion Lip Gloss - Pink Explosion
W7 Lip Explosion Lip Gloss - Pink Explosion

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 11 May 2014
Great glittery lips and stays on really well - all night! Gets noticed. I've recommended this loads and have bought three different colours for myself.

W7 Lip Explosion Lip Gloss - Laser Beam
W7 Lip Explosion Lip Gloss - Laser Beam

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 11 May 2014

New Trent Arcadia (1PC) : Rapiduo Plus Dual High-Speed 2.1/2A USB Port Car Charger: Total 5V@4.1A = 20W output w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cable (NT81T) Car Charger
Offered by Naphos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 11 May 2014
These are brilliant - good fit in my mini with room to plug my iPad and/or iPhone. Much better than buying the dedicated Apple car chargers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6