Profile for Camus > Reviews

Camus

The Hypnotist
The Hypnotist

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Hypnotist (Kindle Edition)
I am reading it on my kindle and can't wait to open it everyday after work- buy it! A great book to read. I definitely recommend it.

Sylvanian Families Pig Triplet Babies
Sylvanian Families Pig Triplet Babies

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 6 April 2013
Another good product to buy from the Sylvanian families. My daughter has started the collection and she loves the family pig. A very good purchase.

Delarue - Carnets secrets (Témoignage, document) (French Edition)
Delarue - Carnets secrets (Témoignage, document) (French Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed reading it!, 6 April 2013
I wanted to buy this book because I was quite affected by his death. I remember watching his programmes on TV and I just wanted to read his story. I was not disappointed by the book. It is quite sad though.

Sylvanian Families Triple Bunk Beds
Sylvanian Families Triple Bunk Beds
Offered by Toybroker-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good purchase, 6 April 2013
My daughter loves the Sylvanian families, so she was very pleased to have the triple bunk beds to add to her collection. She loves playing with them.

Diamonds
Diamonds

5.0 out of 5 stars My daugther loves it!, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Diamonds (Audio CD)
I bought it for my daughter's birthday and she was delighted when she opened her present. She just loved this song. A very happy girl.

Sylvanian Families Double Pushchair
Sylvanian Families Double Pushchair
Offered by Toybroker-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 April 2013
Although I think it is quite small, my daughter loves playing with the pushchair. She likes it, so I am pleased with the product.

Lizzie Zipmouth
Lizzie Zipmouth

4.0 out of 5 stars My daugther enjoyed it!, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Lizzie Zipmouth (Kindle Edition)
A very good book to read. My 8 years old daughter read it quite quickly and enjoyed reading the story. Excellent book. I am going to buy more books from Jacqueline Wilson.

Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz)
Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz)
by Editors of Klutz
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but quite small, 11 Jan. 2012
I bought it for my daughter who is 3 and she has played with it, so I would say that it is a good product. However, it is not a very big book and you can't draw too many pictures. Overall, a good purchase.