ARRAY(0xa4443b10)

Profile for Daniel Pyle > Reviews

Content by Daniel Pyle

Daniel Pyle (Springfield, MO USA)

Alarm Clock for Kindle Fire
Alarm Clock for Kindle Fire
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Alarm Clock for Kindle Fire (App)
It's reliable, nicely designed, and free! What's not to like?

I've used other alarms in the past, but this one is my new favorite. If you've been looking for a dependable way to wake yourself up, you should definitely give this one a try.

Stormy Weather - Match 3 Game
Stormy Weather - Match 3 Game
Price: 0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Feb 2014
I got this for my 3- and 5-year-old daughters and thought it might keep them entertained for a while, but they were both absolutely entranced by it. I think they would have played all day if I'd let them. And it's easy to see why: the graphics are great and the music is a lot of fun. I played it a bit myself and the gameplay is nice and smooth even on our older-generation Fire. If you're looking for something fun to play with your kids or even just by yourself, you really can't go wrong with this one.

Mobile Desktop for Kindle Fire
Mobile Desktop for Kindle Fire
Price: 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I've Been Waiting For!, 27 Aug 2013
One of my biggest complaints about the Fire is that sifting through the apps can be tedious and even downright annoying. Especially if the whole family uses the device. Scrolling through all my kids' games and apps often takes longer than whatever I was going to do on the Fire in the first place. I've been looking for something that would let me sort and group apps, and this app is it! Now getting to the app I want is so much simpler. The app works smoothly and looks great. I love it, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes things a little more organized.

The Lake and 17 Other Stories
The Lake and 17 Other Stories
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Miss This Collection, 2 Oct 2010
So you stumbled across this book. Maybe you've never heard of David McAfee. You're thinking: should I chance a buck on this or buy one-tenth of something famouser? First of all, famouser isn't a word. Second, stop thinking and click the buy button. I guarantee you won't be sorry.

I've been reading and writing horror most of my life, and I've paid for a lot of stinkers. This isn't one of them. McAfee's flash fiction is expertly honed, and the longer stories rank right up there with the works of Richard Laymon and Brian Keene. The tales are fun, disgustingly delicious, and unforgettable.

This is big-time horror for a small-time price. Do yourself a favor and give McAfee a try. Then go read everything else he's written. That's my plan anyway.