Profile for joshbo133 > Reviews

Content by joshbo133

joshbo133

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Supplier is poor!, 31 July 2012
Firstly I want to mention something about the supplier, this first part is simply for the supplier not a review on the product! Although it was partly my fault. The item got delivered to a different address. On the day of ordering I realised what I had done, so I emailed the supplier and asked is it possible for him to change the address. He said, yes, what's the address. So I told him the address. I had no reply. I emailed again asking is it definitely getting sent to the new address I have provided you with? He said in one worded reply, yes. So I waited for over a week over the estimated delivery date for the item which address never got changed. Although this is my fault I think the communication between the costumer and the supplier was very poor and I think that he was also very stubborn, rude and unhelpful.
As for the product which I managed to obtain from the other address, it's been 4 days and already I can see my teeth have gotten a boost of whiteness! Can't wait to see them in a week or two! Apply twice a day and you will see great results! Would recommend this product to anyone without hesitation!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 9 Jan 2012
Does not fit phone. Tired several times it apply correct. Was impossible. It to big! Covers the sensor on the phone too, so when your on the phone you cannot hang up ! Also the back sticker doesn't fit at all! There a two separate ones for the back(one for battery cover, and the rest.) those two don't even match with each other, so you got a gap between the two ! Also my design didn't look as vivid as the picture ! And for 16 including shipping it is a rip off ! Do not buy it ! You could buy a good quality case for that price !
Just waiting for seller to reply from email and give me my money back !

Apple iPad 2 and 3 Clear Screen Protector Kit
Apple iPad 2 and 3 Clear Screen Protector Kit
Offered by Hostey
Price: 0.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 31 Dec 2011
Best screen protector I have bought. It was so easy to apply with out a single bubble. And the cover is completely invisible! It doesn't cause any problems at all with the touch screen. And it doesn't start the peel at the corners like most do. Also there is no horrible feeling when you slide your finger over the screen. Basically your iPad is very well protected and you can't see it or feel it !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2012 11:14 PM BST

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Apple Gear
Price: 12.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 5 Dec 2011
If anyone is wondering if this are worth the money..they ARE! the sound quality i amazing ! forget your skullcandies for this price its amazing! and the design on them if really nice to!
I listen to songs with alot of heavy bass, like drum & bass etc...it handles it very well.
got nothing to complain about really! I would recomend these to anyone, and if your hesitating whether to buy them just do it! Im a boy and i dont think at all they look to "girly". I think any boy or girl would love to open a present and see these!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 12:10 PM GMT

Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition (PC)
Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition (PC)
Offered by GameWizard UK
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, but boring., 4 Dec 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am only 16 years old and i am into these sort of games. I had the 2004 version and thought i would buy this. i think that this game is excellent. the graphics on this are really good on the airplanes, although land graphics could be improved a little. i think whether you are like me who just like to fly on these games, and a real plane addict you would enjoy this game. i would recoment using a joystick. you pick them up cheap on amazon like the thrustmaster. also you get an extra add-on which adds more planes and helicopters! also very good price !

Brand new HTC 7 Mozart Black Hydro Gel Case from Gadgetwarehouse Mobile Phone Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 4 Dec 2011
If you dont like all these bright coloured cases and you just want one to protect your phone without making it ugly, this is the case to get!
It has a perfect fit on the phone and looks great! It is also the exact same colour as the metal casing on the phone. You still have clear access to headphone jack and everthing else on the phone with no obstruction at all. The back of the case is clear and you can still see the design on the metal casing. But the main is that it protects the phone extremlly well! No marks when i have dropped it on the floor, and even the case doesnt get marked! You would be stupid not to buy this for the price and overall protection you get for your phone!

HTC 7 Mozart White PU Pull Tab Protective Leather Case + Free Delivery
HTC 7 Mozart White PU Pull Tab Protective Leather Case + Free Delivery
Offered by ONX3
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent delivery, but broke., 1 Sep 2011
The seller's delivery is superb! couldn't fault it! came so quick. but after a week at pulling at the "tongue" it eventually came off all together and i am just left with the white case. but now i cant use that because it doesn't hold my phone and it slips out. although i would definitely advise you to buy this product from this seller! i think i just had a one off. And i would not think twice about buying this product again. you cant go wrong for []!!
Seller: A**!!
Product:A - very good quality although it broke.