Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Playing with Fire (Jessica Daniel Series Book 5)
Playing with Fire (Jessica Daniel Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put It Down, 19 July 2013
I have read the whole series of Kerry Wilkinson's books and I think this is the best one yet. I read it in 2 sittings as I just couldn't put it down. His writing style hits home so easily and it is great to follow the ongoing personal lives of the investigation team as well as the new characters in the plot. I have already pre-paid for the next book Thicker Than Water due out October 2013.

Tulsi Green Loose Leaf Tea 100 g (Pack of 2)
Tulsi Green Loose Leaf Tea 100 g (Pack of 2)
Offered by European Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Product, 13 July 2013
I always use this brand of Organic Tulsi tea. The herb itself is good for the body and the tea is nicely packaged.

The Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love and Happiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 13 July 2013
I was fascinated by the concept of this book. I have tried the code and it seems to work. Would love to buy the practitioners course. Maybe in the future perhaps!

Vax U88-AM-B Air³ Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U88-AM-B Air³ Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job, 2 July 2013
I like the swivel action to get around corners. Very easy to empty. Not too keen on the tools though - not enough reach on the hose and the mains cord would have been better if a bit longer. All in all I am satisfied with this product.

The Best Computer and Internet Humor, Anecdotes, and Jokes Found on the Web (Four-Book Bundle) (Computer Humor Collections 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars These authors know their stuff., 24 Jun. 2013
This book was well written and for the computer literate and beginners alike there was something for all. Lots of good information. There is nothing like a computer crash to bring out the sheer stupidity of people. We've all been there!!

The Big Book of Short Funny Jokes - Really Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (Adam's Hilarious Joke Books 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to cheer you up, 24 Jun. 2013
This book was a lovely change from my usual collection of fairly serious books. They really were short, funny jokes and the book was a happy bedtime read.

Just Get On With It: A Caring, Compassionate Kick Up the Ass!
Just Get On With It: A Caring, Compassionate Kick Up the Ass!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, 24 Jun. 2013
The writing style of Ali Campbell is precise, witty and to the point. I thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a lot from it. A well deserved 5 stars.

Miss Minimalist: Inspiration to Downsize, Declutter, and Simplify
Miss Minimalist: Inspiration to Downsize, Declutter, and Simplify

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 April 2013
This is the one I've been waiting for. After 30 years of trying to downsize my posessions this book has actually made me do it. I have previously been too sentimental to get rid of much but this book took away the guilt and gave me good reasons to do it once and for all. Now it's done I feel better in myself. The house looks lovely and now the garden is getting a makeover. Buy this book - it beats all others.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2013 2:43 PM BST

SKY HOSTESS
SKY HOSTESS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as her other books., 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: SKY HOSTESS (Kindle Edition)
I bought this as I enjoyed two previous books by Domino, but was disappointed with this one. I couldn't get under the skin of the characters. As yet I haven't got to the end, and I usually read books very quickly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2013 4:34 PM GMT

LETTING GO: Shawna's Story
LETTING GO: Shawna's Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read for a long time., 22 Mar. 2013
I bought this book just to fill a few idle hours. It turned out to be a truly memorable story of mixed characters, most of whom seem to be just like someone you know.The twists and turns are fascinating. I was thrilled to find when I reached the end that there is the sequel called Holding On.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2013 4:52 PM GMT