Profile for Pamela > Reviews

Content by Pamela

Pamela

Proxima Direct® 36 Watt UV Nail Gel Lamp Light Gel Curing Nail Dryer with 120 second Timer + 4 x 9W Bulbs and Cuticle Pusher, Ideal for Shellac Nail Vanish
Offered by Proxima Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for CND Shellac, 10 Dec. 2012
Don't believe the CND propaganda that you MUST use their own UV lamp to cure Shellac. Of course they want you to buy their product, and for professional use it's probably better for insurance purposes to use the CND lamp. But this one works just fine for home use, cures Shellac perfectly. Remember to use a coat of CND base coat (cure 10 seconds), 2 coats of CND colour (cure 2 minutes per coat) and 1 coat of top coat (cure 2 minutes). My timer works fine so far (I read that some people have issues). Remember to use a finishing wipe of isopropol alcohol to remove the sticky layer.
Can't fault this UV lamp so far and the price is great!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2013 8:43 PM GMT

CND Shellac Rose Bud 7.3ml Gel Colour UV3 polish
CND Shellac Rose Bud 7.3ml Gel Colour UV3 polish
Offered by Fashiontrend565eu

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, but maybe better for summer, 10 Dec. 2012
This is a nice colour that may work better on darker skin, or in summer time. I am pleased with my purchase, but think I'll try a darker colour next time. Cures will with a 36watt UV lamp also purchased from amazon. Don't believe the CND propaganda about having to use a CND lamp (which is about 5x the price), any 36watt UV lamp should do the trick. Remember to use CND base coat and top coat and use 2 coats of Rose Bud. Lasted for well over a week before chipping, but removed because I got fed up of the colour.

Jarrow Methylcobalamin B12, 5000mcg, 60 Vegetarian Lozenges (5000mcg, 60 Cherry Flavour Vegan Lozenges)
Offered by fly eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for tingling and numbness, 10 Dec. 2012
I have been using Jarrow's B12 for around 2 years. It has helped enormously with unexplained tinging and numbness I was having in my fingers and tows, and also a burning sensation I was having in my feet. These neuropathies were investigated to no avail (MRI scans clear etc) until I discovered that I may have a B12 deficiency that was not showing up on blood tests. Although my serum B12 levels were within the normal range, I began Jarrow's B12 and within 3 weeks all my neuropathy had all but disappeared after months of worry about what on earth was wrong. I continue to use this B12 once every 2 days to keep the problem away and have never looked back. HIGHLY recommended.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 10:18 AM BST

Gadget Giant Blackberry Bold 9900 Black PU Leather Flip Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch - With Clip In Phone Holder & LCD Screen Protector
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case at fab price, 10 Dec. 2012
Really happy with this case, it's perfect for my Blackberry 9900, and at such a good price. The quality is great, and the seller also included a screen protector and wipe. Very happy customer!!

NeoCell 198g Super Collagen Powder
NeoCell 198g Super Collagen Powder
Offered by albert on the go

3.0 out of 5 stars Not miraculous results, 15 Nov. 2012
I am on my second tub of Neocell Collagen and still waiting for more spectacular results than I've seen so far. I can't make up my mind whether it's working or not. My nails still split all the time and whilst I do think that they are growing faster, the condition has not improved. My hair seems to be growing faster too, but not much change in condition. I'm going to stick with it though and hope for the best. I take it in the morning along with a high dose Vit C tablet. My mother is also using this Collagen and she has noticed a far greater improvement in her skin (cellulite has noticeably improved). Maybe the effects are more noticeable on older skin.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2013 5:04 AM BST

Gardman Carbon Steel Patio and Block Paving Brush
Gardman Carbon Steel Patio and Block Paving Brush
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes life easier!, 15 Nov. 2012
This handy tool is very effective for cleaning stubborn moss from patios and driveways. I used it between the blocks on my rather large driveway, and it was great. There is a knack to it though, at first I used it in one direction only but then found that moving it back and forth was far more effective. A great product, saves your knees and back and improves the look of your driveway. You would need to buy replacement heads every so often, but that's a small price to pay for such an effective labour saving device.

Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml
Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle product, 15 Nov. 2012
I was suffering from joint and tendon pain due to an adverse reaction to an antibiotic called Ciprofloxacin. This magnesium oil has played a large part in my pain relief and continuing recovery. I spray on between 15-20 sprays morning and night on my major joints and pain points and it eases the pain considerably. Far better than taking NSAIDS and other pharmaceutical pain relief. I'd never have believed that simple magnesium could be so effective. I'm on my 4th bottle now and intend to continue until all my aches and pains have healed. Thank you for this product!!!