Profile for Skuttlefish > Reviews

Content by Skuttlefish

Skuttlefish

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iTALKonline WHITE Premium RETRACTABLE MINI Captive Touch Tip Stylus Pen with Rubber Tip and 3.5mm headset Jack Dangley Adapter for Sony Xperia SP
Offered by iTALKonline-UK
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than fingers., 10 Aug 2013
I've had similar items in the past, were the paint has rubbed off and the plug didn't keep the Stylus Pen attatched to the phone. Hence, I was always lossing them and having to replace. I also found that, if the Pen doesn't have a thick enough rubber end, my phone won't respond.( I have an Xperia).

THIS LITTLE PEN is light weight, as it is not metal. There is no paint to peel or rub off, which means, it will stay looking good for a long time.
The plug fits into my phone tightly so doesn't fall out when I'm not looking. This means I've always got my Stylus with me.
My phone responds well to the rubber end which isn't thin.
The retractable mechanism runs smoothly.
The price is very good.
All my problems from the past have been solved with this little baby.

Tangle Therapy Hand Fidget
Tangle Therapy Hand Fidget
Offered by The Learning Shop
Price: 7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Tangle Therapy Hand Fidget (Toy)
This is the best sensory Tangle I've got to date. It's not too big to carry with you but you know you are holding the toy. It has a rubber feel to it with a knobbled texture. The joints run smoothly. It takes alot of pulling before the joints come apart and snaps back in easily. The colours are pleasing to the eye. I can't give you the dementions, sorry.
This toy stays with me in my sensory bag.

WOODEN JACOBS LADDER
WOODEN JACOBS LADDER
Offered by Brimtoy T/a Jesters Toys and Games
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple toy., 15 April 2013
Well made. Good fidget toy. I love the click clack sound it makes as I play with it. It's not a rocket science toy but it distracts my attention for a short time. I have BPD.

Pentel A3 120DX 0.3mm Mechanical Auto Pencil A300
Pentel A3 120DX 0.3mm Mechanical Auto Pencil A300
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A good inexpensive pencil., 3 April 2013
I needed a second set of pencils for College, one set to hold 2b leads and another to hold B leads, so I needed the pencil sets to look different from each other to save confussion.
This pencil comes with one HB lead. It holds it's grip on the lead, with no slippage. The pencil feels nice in the hand. Is well balanced and has a little bit of weight behind it. The eraser under the cap, wears down quickly but can be useful if you haven't got a seperate eraser to hand. The pencil looks good and is solidly made, not like a cheap pencil.
To retract the lead after uses, press the cap down and push the lead back in. This makes it pocket friendly.

You can also get other size pencils in this range. 0.3mm 0.5mm 0.7mm and 0.9mm. These pencils are value for money.

Pentel 120 A3DX 0.9mm Mechanical Pencil A319

Pentel P200 Series Auto Mechanical Pencil Set of 4 - 0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9mm
Pentel P200 Series Auto Mechanical Pencil Set of 4 - 0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9mm
Price: 12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little set, 3 April 2013
I needed a set of Auto Mechanical Pencils for College. I'm glad I choose this set because they are value for money. Each comes with some replacement leads. I think they are HB but I have change my lead for 2B leads, (a requirement for College).
You make the leads retract after uses by pressing the Cap down and pushing the lead back in. The eraser under the cap isn't up to much, it wears down quickly but does the job if you don't have a eraser to hand. These pencils don't feel too light and I find them comfortable to hold unlike cheap ones.The pencils also hold their grip on the lead, no slippage. I can see this set will be with me for many years.

Tangle Chrome Junior
Tangle Chrome Junior

5.0 out of 5 stars A delight, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Tangle Chrome Junior (Toy)
I choose this product because I need to have a varied selection of sensory toys to help keep me calm.
The Tangle Chrome Junior is solid and well made. It has a good weight to it and the feel of the cold chrome is pleasing. It fits nicely in the hand and is good size to carry around in your coat pocket or hand bag. It's joints moves smoothly, with ease.This is a limited edition.
The Tangle Chrome Junior does not come apart like the other Tangle, so there is no point buying more than one thinking you can join them together because you can't. (Incase you don't know, the other Tangles are meant to come apart so you can mix and match them if you want).
This is a delightful tool for my stress bag. I certainly recommend it if you suffer from anxiety and need a fidget toy or a sensory toy.
For me it's worth the money and I know other people who are going to get this product after playing with mine.

Winsor & Newton Medway Table BoxEasel
Winsor & Newton Medway Table BoxEasel
Offered by Hooray for Toys!
Price: 19.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Pleasing, 8 Mar 2013
Due to other reviews I've read about this little BoxEasel I was nervous about purchasing it. I am very glad I did, as it suits my needs very well. It is quite sturdy and well made. The wood is of a good quality and it is easy to put together. You need to tighten the Fly Screws up tight to prevent the Easel from slipping down when you are painting or sketching but that's no problem. The box is of a good size for the table at home and portable foruse in the field.
There is room for a selection of paintbrushes,Pencils, Small tubes of paint, pallet, A5 pad of paper, tape, Pallet knives, erraser, water brushes and a couple of tins of pan paint. Yes I really have all that in my box with room to spare. You can take out the compartment separator and have room for larger pads of paper if you wanted to.
You wouldn't be throwing this box around but if you look after it it will serve you for many years

Page: 1 | 2 | 3