Profile for Sian > Reviews

Content by Sian

Sian

Snug Rug Special Edition Luxury Sherpa Fleece Snug Rug Throw Blanket, Chocolate Brown, 127 x 178cm (50" x 70")
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars The rug is most amazing thing I have purchased, 28 Mar. 2016
The rug is most amazing thing I have purchased! The rug itself is quite long( my boyfriend and I can share it between us with ease) It is very thick,warm and FLUFFY! It is so much softer than I thought because of previous reviews. Great purchase :)

BalanceFrom GoYoga All-Purpose 12mm Extra Thick High Density Anti-Tear Exercise Mat with Carrying Strap (Black)
Offered by Bargain Master 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 28 Mar. 2016
This item came very quickly in great condition. Mat is thick and well padded which is what you need when doing exercises on the ground! the mat is quite long but this came in handy more than I thought it would! Very happy with my purchase and well worth the money!

Parking Permit Holder Skin WHITE Flower Gerbera - Free Postage
Parking Permit Holder Skin WHITE Flower Gerbera - Free Postage
Offered by Artisticky

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 31 Aug. 2014
Amazing ! It came really quick and looks great on my car :)

Freedom From Emotional Eating(CD+DVD)
Freedom From Emotional Eating(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul got my life back !, 30 Jun. 2014
I have struggled with emotional eating since I was 17. Years and years, it began to be unbearable to copy with the vicious cycle, I would eat,cry and look at the scales disappointed. I decided to put a stop this disgusting cycle.
I lost 4 pounds in less than 2 weeks and I didn't even try to diet !!! It is not only the pounds falling off but I feel overall happier and calmer.I no longer craved food like I use too, I could survive without snacking all day and binge eating at night.Food is no longer my enemy, I can enjoy food and have control of it at the same time.

Please note - You must read the book, follow his CD and DVD(don't think you can cheat!)

Paul - Thank you so much for this, you don't understand how happy I am :)

LADIES LARGE GORGEOUS CELEBRITY STYLE TOTE BAG HANDBAG (Tan)
LADIES LARGE GORGEOUS CELEBRITY STYLE TOTE BAG HANDBAG (Tan)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but then it broke, 12 Jan. 2014
The bag came and it was beautiful, I was very very happy. However it is cheaply made and the handles ripped loose within the 1st week. I therefore used just the strap and by the end of the month that broke. The bag is now binned and I cannot use it.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy, 20 Dec. 2013
I bought this a while back and I just have to say... this is hours upon hours of pure fun. Animal crossing is creative, addictive, fun and allows you to explore a different side of gaming. BUY IT ! YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS !!!