Profile for Sian > Reviews

Content by Sian

Sian

Freedom From Emotional Eating(CD+DVD)
Freedom From Emotional Eating(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul got my life back !, 30 Jun 2014
I have struggled with emotional eating since I was 17. Years and years, it began to be unbearable to copy with the vicious cycle, I would eat,cry and look at the scales disappointed. I decided to put a stop this disgusting cycle.
I lost 4 pounds in less than 2 weeks and I didn't even try to diet !!! It is not only the pounds falling off but I feel overall happier and calmer.I no longer craved food like I use too, I could survive without snacking all day and binge eating at night.Food is no longer my enemy, I can enjoy food and have control of it at the same time.

Please note - You must read the book, follow his CD and DVD(don't think you can cheat!)

Paul - Thank you so much for this, you don't understand how happy I am :)

LADIES LARGE GORGEOUS CELEBRITY STYLE TOTE BAG HANDBAG (Tan)
LADIES LARGE GORGEOUS CELEBRITY STYLE TOTE BAG HANDBAG (Tan)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but then it broke, 12 Jan 2014
The bag came and it was beautiful, I was very very happy. However it is cheaply made and the handles ripped loose within the 1st week. I therefore used just the strap and by the end of the month that broke. The bag is now binned and I cannot use it.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)
Price: 21.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy, 20 Dec 2013
I bought this a while back and I just have to say... this is hours upon hours of pure fun. Animal crossing is creative, addictive, fun and allows you to explore a different side of gaming. BUY IT ! YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS !!!