Profile for Wilma Dearing > Reviews

Content by Wilma Dearing

Wilma Dearing

Page: 1 | 2
NEW Re-Wind Eco Friendly Compact Pocket Torch - Features: Wind-up Action, Rechargeable and Solar Powered, Powerful 3 LED Beam, Silver Colour - Ideal Accessory for Walking, Hiking, Camping, Festivals, Power Cuts, Car Breakdown Internal Emergency Light - Never Needs Batteries! 2 Year Worldwide Guarantee
Offered by Re-Wind

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy design, 5 Dec 2014
I like this little torch and it seems to work although haven't used it much so not sure about length of charge etc.
I bought it for my mum but have decided to keep it myself. It is of a sturdy design and the light ok. I recommend it for a little torch.

System (Standard Version)
System (Standard Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as his first (I don't have them all), 25 Oct 2014
Fab album. Play it loud on quality speakers when the neighbours are out! Good as his first (I don't have them all)

Eyebrow Pencil by Max Factor Grey
Eyebrow Pencil by Max Factor Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice grey pencil for older brows!, 25 Oct 2014
An eyebrow pencil in grey, it's a limited subject but is arrived in one piece and seems ok and works. Great for the price and quick delivery and nice to have a grey on my fair eyebrows to match my hair.

Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (4.5-6)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good orthotics for price, 24 Oct 2014
I have tried to wear these but sadly not for my strange (look ordinary) feet especially left one that has plantar fasciitus and metatarsalgia (very painful). I think the shoes they were meant for are just too narrow. They sizing is good and the 5 line is a 5 (not all are). They are quite hard and the arch support hurt my arches (no getting used to that pain). But it's a case of try it out really and I've just put them in the box with all the other insoles that haven't worked!! Hey Ho!

Rohde Womens Clogs 2292 56 Ocean 5 UK, 38 EU
Rohde Womens Clogs 2292 56 Ocean 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by Schuhparadiso

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shlipper, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: Rohde Womens 2292 Clogs (Shoes)
No not a spelling mistake, it's a perfect cross between a shoe and a slipper. I bought a 5 and I take a 5 but I would suggest buying a size up if a half size as my heel is near the edge of the clog. The uppers are a faux suede material with fleecy lining and "wool" insole. The sole seems to be solid and no sign of the nightmare of slippers (for me) the grid pattern of the inner heel cup pushing through and making it painful to stand on and as there is no padding to flatten (after five minutes) I don't think there will be a problem!! I have very sensitive feet and bone that drops down from ball of foot making thin (almost all) soles very uncomfortable under left foot so can't have any thing too narrow as toes have to have room to spread. These are not narrow but seem just right for me not wide either and as the fabric has "give" in it. It is early here and the door is open by my legs and my feet are in the clogs and very warm so unlike a shoe they have the warmth of a slipper and support of a shoe! Just what I've been trying to find for years but was put off spending money on "slippers". I spend a lot of time inside the house now due to disabilities so skimping on slippers seems false economy; no more "cheap" slippers for me! I also wanted something I can slip on and off without bending down. They do have a toe grip, which no one else seemed to have mentioned when I bought mine, but is quite soft and just helps keep them on. I can't usually wear toe grips but these seem ok so far. I would not hesitate to spend the money again on these as they are quality and (according to other reviews) last a long time.

Extra Thick Large Garden Kneeler, Zipped Removable PVC Cover, Floral Pattern RRP £19.99, Kneeling Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy large kneeler., 17 Aug 2014
This is a very dense foam pad suitable for those who spend a lot of time either kneeling or sitting doing gardening as I do. I wanted the extra size so I can sit as I have hip and back issues so can't stand or bend to garden I cut the grass with grass scissors! It is quite heavy as the composite foam is so dense but you will not feel any pebble through this! For the price I paid I am very happy with it. The cover is sturdy and has a zip and with two carry handles, easily moved about the garden and hung in shed. Some "kneeling pads" are just not suitable for prolonged use as they have no "guts" to the foam but this has. I recommend it.

Lingerie Kimono Robe Sleepwear Gown Blue One Size
Lingerie Kimono Robe Sleepwear Gown Blue One Size
Offered by Virtual Studio

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful robe but no pocket!, 3 July 2014
I am very pleased as the colours are exactly as shown so bright and pretty. The fabric is light and flowing and I hope it washes ok as it flimsy. I think a cold hand wash. It was delivered within the "window" but still was weeks, I'd forgotten I'd ordered it!
I thought there was a pocket but there is no pocket on mine, there is a pocket in the photo! The belt is VERY short. I have a gold long kimono (from HK) and that has a short belt but this is even shorter! If you are more than a size 14 don't buy this as the belt will not fit unless you have no waist at all!I am 5' 6" and it comes mid calf. No inside ties so I am going to sew them in myself. All in all value for the money (considering free postage). 4 stars because no pocket.

Bissell Sturdy Sweep Floor Cleaner, Blue
Bissell Sturdy Sweep Floor Cleaner, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Bits of handle missing but a good item, 28 Jun 2014
Bits of handle missing, but the business end works very well! I fixed the handle with some strong glue. I could have sent it back but having used it a little with half a handle I couldn't let it go! The top plastic bit one holds had no relation to the "tent pole" with screw it was supposed to sit on! Nothing like the picture on the box. I have arthritis and back/hip issues and bending is a nightmare for me so this sweeper is fab and now I will only have to vaccum once every three weeks or so as it does such a good job! I have left off a star only coz of the handle. It picks up cat hair, my hair, and crumbs. I use it everyday now, it's sort of addictive! And no bending. To empty is easy and you just have to pick out hair of the brush but that's no bit deal.
Well worth the money (why I didn't send back, as postage free and it arrived the day after I ordered it!!). I also love the colour and it doesn't scare the cats!This Bissell could completely change your life!!! Maybe!

Catherine Lansfield Cl Home Generic Bedspread, Heather
Catherine Lansfield Cl Home Generic Bedspread, Heather
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy look, 20 Mar 2014
I received this after 3 days. I am very happy with my purchase and it is value for the money. The colour is as shown on my screen and nice shade and goes in my bedroom well which was why I bought it. It is thin but that's ok and makes a nice extra layer but I wouldn't buy it for warmth. The reverse is a "peach skin" microfibre which does make it secure on the bed although mine is jammed and tucked against the wall against a single bed, so no chance of it going anywhere.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2014 9:00 AM GMT

Round Shower Stool with Adjustable Height - BARGAIN - NEW
Round Shower Stool with Adjustable Height - BARGAIN - NEW
Offered by Simplelife Mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stool, 26 Feb 2014
I am disabled and was moving into a bungalow with shower so needed a small stool as I can't stand for long. This fits in a shower cubicle with space to spare and I haven't moved it out apart from cleaning. It is very stable and worth what ever I paid, not sure now.

Page: 1 | 2