Profile for gubelly > Reviews

Content by gubelly

gubelly

Page: 1 | 2
ProntoTec 2014 NEW 10.1 inch A31S Quad Core Android Tablet PC, Android 4.4 KITKAT, 1.4Ghz, HD 1024*600, Dual Cameras, Multi Points-touch Touch Screen, 8GB Storage, HDMI(White)
Offered by Citus Co.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a rotten Apple, 31 Jan. 2015
I am an old codger, this is my first tablet so the learning curve is a little steep for me.Ive used this gadget for about a month.
The tablet is not exactly the standard size and standard accessories dont fit exactly ie. protective wallet and screen protector. Also I cant find a way to connect it to a pc with USB lead. I have to use an App to wifi, is ok but not what I wanted. The USB works ok to a memory stick so I manage to move pictures back and foreward by this route or the wifi. The screen is quite directional and for me I think 12" screen would be better but its manageable.
I have had a play with Apple and when you compare the prices the Apple can stay with sleeping beauty for me.(poison)

Grey Scale and Value Finder
Grey Scale and Value Finder
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Better make your own, 31 Jan. 2015
It seemed like a good idea at the time but not great value for money, I dont find it very useful other might.

Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Music great, so is the dealer, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Romeo and Juliet (Audio CD)
Zoverstocks are my favourite dealer, I continue to use them and am always pleased with their service.
The music is sublime, good quality recording

TABTRONICS 10.1" inch Leather Look Case Foldable Standable with Strap - Ideal for Tabtronics A31s, Polatab Elite Q10.1" Tabtronics A20 Dual Camera, A31S Quad, ATM7079 Quad (Black)
Offered by Tabtronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the right wallet, 14 Jan. 2015
Its cheap and I imagine ok for most users.
For me its the wrong choice, I have a 2014 model tablet, shown as bought with this case.
It just doesnt fit, Its not worth the hassle of sending it back so I've cut and pasted it to make it useable.
My advice to anyone buying take careful measurements after you buy you tablet then
find the correct size. If its not a tight fit with camera holes in the right spaces forget it of be prepared for blue peter style codging

Rome: The Complete HBO Season 1 (6 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2006]
Rome: The Complete HBO Season 1 (6 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Kevin McKidd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great series, start watching and then struggle to stop, 4 Jan. 2015
This is a great series, start watching and then struggle to stop, I couldn't.
The miraculous survival of the main characters is perhaps the weakness of the plot
but its also what holds the whole story together. What can you do?
I enjoyed it and also bought series 2, Hope for series 3 one day, fat chance.

Acrylic Glazing Liquid 8 Ounces-Gloss
Acrylic Glazing Liquid 8 Ounces-Gloss
Offered by supermart USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Not experienced to judge, 4 Jan. 2015
It would be unfair for me to give this a good or bad review I dont have enought experience of this type of thing to judge.
For the little I have used it, it makes the paint flow better and I like the feel of it when mixed properly.
Will I buy more? yes.
I hope this is of some help

The Long Distance Chicken: A story of one man's lunatic attempt to ruin international athletics

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont let the political slant I see spoil your enjoyment of this entertaining little book, 10 Nov. 2014
This is a cracking, witty and entertaining satire of modern 'athletics'.
The author picks out the irony of the medias view of their idols.
Dont let the political slant I see spoil your enjoyment of this entertaining little book.
Buy it enjoy the tale and the comic book graphics, (oz throwback).
There's a nice colouring opportunity at the back, though the author doesnt mention it.

ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Wok & Lid 28cm
ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Wok & Lid 28cm
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value, 18 April 2013
I bought this Wok mostly for cooking curries for which it works well.
It has turned out to be a sturdy and versatile utensil that I heartily recommend.
I was particularly pleased with the results of cooking bacon and eggs. The glass cover stops splashes and helps produce a crispy slice, if thats what you want. The egg seals over without the need to splash, as the heat contained by the lid does the job.
Love it and care for it and reap the rewards.

Pack of 10 Blue Spot 4 1/2" Stainless Steel Cutting Discs
Pack of 10 Blue Spot 4 1/2" Stainless Steel Cutting Discs
Offered by forestfox_trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Compared to other products of this type, this is great value, 6 Feb. 2013
I use this cutter for metal sculpture, other barnds I have tried wear out quicker and cost more. Blue spot is the best brand for duarability and price. It works well even when used to drag across a surface to clean off rust, other type I have tried rapidly become ragged. Thanks Blue spot good product.

Canvas Pad 380grm 100% Cotton Canvas 18 x 14" 10 sheet
Canvas Pad 380grm 100% Cotton Canvas 18 x 14" 10 sheet
Offered by Local Art Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Canvas, 3 Oct. 2012
Despite the prompts from Amazon review I find it hard to thinks of an artists canvas as a toy, but perhaps they're right. I have enjoyed using this product and it does what you would expect from a pad of this kind. It allows me to practice painting without wasting any framed canvas. I have used it principally with oil paint but I have used it with Acrylics and it was goood in both cases, even the thinnest mixture for me did not soak through when using oil.

Page: 1 | 2