Profile for Cheekyboots > Reviews

Faith in Nature 50ml Aloe Vera and Green Tea Roll On Deodorant
Faith in Nature 50ml Aloe Vera and Green Tea Roll On Deodorant
Price: 4.15

2.0 out of 5 stars Their products are normally fantastic!, 9 July 2014
This is okay for kids just hitting puberty but for an adult it doesn't cut the mustard, sorry Faith in Nature! Their products are normally fantastic!

Method Hand Wash Waterfall 354ml (Pack of 2)
Method Hand Wash Waterfall 354ml (Pack of 2)
Offered by Big Green Smile
Price: 4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Smells gorgeous and lasts for ages

Green People Company 75ml Organic Rosemary Deodorant Roll On
Green People Company 75ml Organic Rosemary Deodorant Roll On
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the natural deodorants are not very good, Jason for example, 9 July 2014
Some of the natural deodorants are not very good, Jason for example, but this one seems to be more robust and really keeps you stink-free!

Ridder 338100-350 Shower Curtain 180 x 200 cm with Hanging Rings Party Design Multicoloured
Price: 10.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Nice colours, not see through & a good length, excellent value!

1989 The Berlin Wall: My Part in Its Downfall
1989 The Berlin Wall: My Part in Its Downfall
by Peter Millar
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this! Very easy to read & you get ..., 1 July 2014
Really enjoyed this! Very easy to read & you get to appreciate what life was like for the East Berliners. Fascinating.

Suma Grapefruit and Aloe Hair Conditioner 500 ml
Suma Grapefruit and Aloe Hair Conditioner 500 ml
Price: 4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Grapefruit & aloe, 1 July 2014
This is great, smells like the Body Shop's White Musk & leaves your hair super soft, highly recommended!

Jason Natural Products Satin Shower Body Wash Natural Mango & Papaya 887 ml
Jason Natural Products Satin Shower Body Wash Natural Mango & Papaya 887 ml
Offered by UniStore
Price: 11.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Smell grows on you!, 25 Jun 2014
This product does have rather an unusual smell but it smells better in the shower rather than just smelling it out of the bottle. It reminded me of an old fashioned soap, rather than vomit as per another reviewer! Anyway all my family were quite happy with it which is the main thing, and the actual body wash is thick so I imagine it will last us a long time.
4 stars for product, 3 for the smell!

Update- the smell improves the more you use it & I really look forward to my daily shower now!

All That I Am
All That I Am
by Anna Funder
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow burner, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: All That I Am (Paperback)
I can understand why people gave up in the 1st 50 pages or so, I was wondering myself when the pre-war story would kick in! Yet when it did it was really gripping. Yes it is different ftom Stasiland but is good in it's own right. Give it a go just don't give up too soon, you will miss a treat!

Stasiland: Stories from Behind the Berlin Wall
Stasiland: Stories from Behind the Berlin Wall
by Anna Funder
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 18 Jun 2014
Wow, I had no idea what went on in the GDR & this book makes me want to find out more. Really easy to read but tragic.

Scanty Particulars: The Life of Dr. James Barry
Scanty Particulars: The Life of Dr. James Barry
by Rachel Holmes

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 16 Jun 2014
What a great woman! Not only an excellent doctor but a humanitarian and all achieved under the guise of being male! I found the book easy to read but could be a bit dry in places, hence the 4*. However I learnt a lot & it makes you appreciative of the times we live in now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9