Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Ravel Girl's Velcro Watch R1507.21
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD
Price: 6.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after only a few weeks., 21 Jan 2014
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas and it stopped working by mid January. May have been a lemon but I won't be ordering a replacement.

Harry Potter Braided rope, platted Leather bracelet, Snitch Angel Wings, Owl, Deathly Hallows Charm Bracelet
Offered by Infinity Pro
Price: 5.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made but it is a cheap price., 21 Jan 2014
This bracelet is definitely cheaply made and likely won't last long but my daughter loves it anyway and it is a very unique bracelet with lots of wow factor. Great stocking filler.

Rainbow Loom Make Your Own Bracelet Kit - Rubber Bands, Twist, Rainbow, Scoobies
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 11.49

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a counterfeit product and is very cheap quality. Don't waste your money., 21 Jan 2014
I thought this was a genuine Rainbow Loom. When it arrived it was obviously a fake and the quality of the plastic is awful. I could tell that it was only a matter of time before the pins on the loom would snap. This is immediately being returned. I purchased the genuine Rainbow Loom from a store on high street and the quality is so much better. It is completely worth spending the extra few pounds and getting the real thing. I would hate for my daughter to get hurt when one of the cheap pins snaps and leaves sharp shards of plastic sticking out.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2014 9:12 PM GMT

Monopoly Empire Board Game
Monopoly Empire Board Game
Offered by EnjoyToys
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab game that can be completed in a short amount of time!, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Monopoly Empire Board Game (Toy)
I have always been a fan of monopoly but hate how long it takes to play out. As a result our original monopoly game has been left on the shelf to gather dust. When my daughter asked for this for Christmas I have to admit I cringed at the thought of yet another version with the exact same concept, but I was wrong. This version has great new twists and a lot more strategy. One of the best features is that it only takes about 30 minutes to play. We had so much fun on Christmas Day we played multiple rounds and everyone could join in on the fun from age 7 to 37!

Saboteur Path Laying Card Game
Saboteur Path Laying Card Game
Offered by FREEPOST TOYS
Price: 14.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun family game- we had English instructions., 1 Jan 2014
We played this game for the first time tonight and had loads of fun. The premise is simple and easy to pick up. The instructions take awhile to read and we felt they were more complicated then they needed to be. However, they were in English so no problems there. You will need to play this game at a proper kitchen table as it does require plenty of space. We are looking forward to playing this again. I think the more people you have the better it will be. We only had 4 and it was pretty easy to figure out who the saboteur was. My 9 year old and 11 year old had no problems playing so I wouldn't worry too much about the 13 year age recommendation. Especially if you are a game playing family!

Gamewright Gubs Card Game (Red)
Gamewright Gubs Card Game (Red)
Price: 9.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for the whole family, 1 Jan 2014
I bought this game as a stocking filler for my daughter and we have had loads of fun! The pictures are detailed and beautifully illustrated and the game was the perfect level for both my 9 year old and 11 year old. My 7 year old was even able to play with some help. I think the more we play the easier it will be as there are lots of different cards you have to get use to. Right now we have to do a lot of reading and have the instructions beside us. We are looking forward to putting this game into our regular rotation.

Disney Infinity Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii U)
Disney Infinity Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii U)
Price: 25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to open the box on Christmas Morning., 11 Dec 2013
I can't wait to see my daughter's face as she opens her gift from Santa. She has asked for Disney Infinity and the game looks exciting. Can't give 5 stars as we haven't played the game yet.

Disney Infinity Sidekicks 3 Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Disney Infinity Sidekicks 3 Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Came on time. Haven't played it yet as it is a gift., 11 Dec 2013
This arrived on time and will make a great Christmas gift for my girls. I wanted to be able to play two players and this solved the problem. Can't wait to give the Disney Infinity Game a try after Christmas.

Personalised Snowman Stocking
Personalised Snowman Stocking

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stocking. Love that it can be personalised., 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Personalised Snowman Stocking
Our stocking arrived and my daughter loves it. Super cute and works perfectly with the rest of our Christmas decorations. I do wish the personalisation had of been embroidered instead of a decal. However, the font they used is nice and the stocking size is perfect. I would recommend this product to a friend.

Dirt Stopper Carpet Runner 60cm x 160cm Beige/Black.With Non-Slip Back RRP 29.99
Offered by Chic at Home Furnishings
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my front entrance., 11 Dec 2013
This carpet arrived as expected and is perfect for catching all the dirt and leaves that get tracked in from outside. Saves my cream coloured carpet in the lounge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4