Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18ml, Individual Color, Metallic Silver
Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18ml, Individual Color, Metallic Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Sheer coverage, 27 Aug 2014
Wanted this for a party my daughter was attending. It isn't as metallic as I was hoping. In fact it is quite sheer. I was expecting more opaque silver (think tin man in wizard of oz). It did the job but my daughter woke up the next day with a major allergic reaction. She has never reacted to snazaroo face paint before so I would suggest testing before applying all over your face.

PowerGen 5200mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger 1A output for Apple iPhone 4s 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch, iPad 2 / HTC sensation, XE, XL, One X, Thunderbolt, Inspire 4G , EVO 3D 4G, Desire S Z HD / Samsung Galaxy S2 S 2 II ACE Mini, S Advance, Galaxy Nexus/ Nokia N9 N8 N900 N800 Lumia 800 900 710 610 / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, Arc, Arc S, Play, Neo pro, X8, Ray / Blackberry Bold Curve Torch 8520 9900 9300 9360 / NDS
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, torch turns on all the time and wastes battery., 27 Aug 2014
I found this charger to come in handy on a number of occasions. It has worked as or better than expected and I can get at least one full charge- usually one and a half charges on my Samsung galaxy phone before having to recharge. My only gripe has to do with the torch function. I thought this would be helpful but I find the torch turns on way to easily and it constantly comes on from being bumped in my handbag- wearing down the battery unnecessarily.

32nd® Design book wallet PU leather case cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 Sii i9100 + screen protector and cloth - Union Jack
Offered by 32ndShop

4.0 out of 5 stars The price is right and the quality is fair to good., 27 Aug 2014
Does the job. At first I thought it was a bit flimsy but now that I have my phone in, it feels much more solid. It has held up to everyday wear and tear over the past few months and even a few drops. For the price you really can't go wrong.

The Marrying of Chani Kaufman: Longlisted for Man Booker Prize 2013
The Marrying of Chani Kaufman: Longlisted for Man Booker Prize 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good read., 27 Aug 2014
This was a very good read. I knew very little about the jewish religion and this gave me a bit of insight. I loved how there were multiple stories told by a number of women in various stages of their lives. Well done.

Ateam 600 Pieces Various Color Selection Loom Bandz with 25 Clips (1 Hook for Metallic Color & Tie Dye) (Muliti color)
Offered by homeware2-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price., 27 Aug 2014
Great selection at a great price. Perfect for my daughter's loom band collection.

Great Ideas Pack of 6 Lace Modesty Panels For Covering Cleavage - Clip On To Bra - White, Black, Cream, Red, Navy, Brown
Offered by Great Ideas By Post

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best for larger chested women., 27 Aug 2014
Nice selection, arrived on time, didn't work for what I needed them for. The cream is definitely more on the yellow side. I found the straps to be quite narrow so if you are larger chested these likely won't work for you.

Black Bird Feather Mask - Accessory
Black Bird Feather Mask - Accessory
Offered by produXa UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 27 Aug 2014
Was perfect for my daughter's play. Cheap mask but it did the job and arrived on time.

Camp 4 92241 Camping Kitchen Max
Camp 4 92241 Camping Kitchen Max

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy with loads of storage., 27 Aug 2014
I love our camping kitchen. It is compact, sturdy, and has loads of cupboard space.

Easy Popular Movie Instrumental Solos: Trumpet (Book & CD) (Easy Popular Movie Instrumental Solos: Level 1)
by Alfred Publishing Staff

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy pieces. Perfect for early players., 27 Aug 2014
Great selection of pieces and easy enough for my daughter who has not yet completed grade one. This book was the perfect addition to her music collection and enough to peak her interest and keep her practicing.

Serendipity's Tide (Across a Jade Sea Book 1)
Serendipity's Tide (Across a Jade Sea Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked after the first page!, 27 Aug 2014
I bought this on a recommendation from a friend and my 12 year old daughter snatched it up and could not put it down. Upon finishing she immediately came and asked for the second and third installments! She has gone on to recommend this book to her friends and they have had the same reaction. Now that she has finished Serendipity's Tide I can't wait to have a turn and be able to give a more informed review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5