Profile for Richard M Raynor > Reviews

The Complete Book of Indian Cooking
The Complete Book of Indian Cooking
by SPERLING

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2014
This copy was purchased for a friend and big curry fan. Having had a copy myself for many years I know what an excellent easy to follow recipe book this is. If you like a curry, I highly recommend this book.

Veuve Clicquot Clicq'up Brut Reims NV 75 cl
Veuve Clicquot Clicq'up Brut Reims NV 75 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel design in a world where nothing is new., 23 Feb. 2014
I purchased one of these as a gift for a very good friend after testing one myself. A novel design which allows an ice bucket to be folded into something which will fit in your knife drawer. Good looking conversation piece at the dinner table when entertaining. 10/10

Berghaus Explorer Ridge, Men's Hiking Boots, Black, 7 UK
Berghaus Explorer Ridge, Men's Hiking Boots, Black, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars New boots as good as the old boots., 23 Feb. 2014
New Berghaus purchased to replace old ones which after 8 years of dog-walking are a bit tatty. New ones are leather rather than canvas, fit perfectly with just one pair of boot socks and are extremely comfortable. 10/10.

Seasons Of My Soul
Seasons Of My Soul
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought she was an original...., 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Seasons Of My Soul (Audio CD)
.....Whilst Rumer is a talented singer, having listened very closely to many Dusty Springfield songs and Karen Carpenters' beautiful voice, I have to say there are similarities. Lovely sound though and would still give her 10/10.

"Beatles" Complete Chord Songbook
"Beatles" Complete Chord Songbook
by The Beatles

5.0 out of 5 stars All the chords you never knew existed., 14 Nov. 2013
The reason why The Beatles still sould so good is because many of the chords were adapted by Lennon and McCartney for individual songs so that they created a sound like no other before. Many of these chords are finger-breakers, but they are all in this book along with a diagram of how to play. I learned every song, took a while, but very satisfying.

Buying Time
Buying Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy sound beautifully written., 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Buying Time (Audio CD)
I purchased the disc after hearing a track on radio 2 and was keen to see if the sound could be reproduced live. My wife and I went to see Miss 600 at the Assembly rooms in Derby and was blown away by the quality of the entire gig. Anyone who likes well written music and lyrics should add this to their collection, it is superb.