Profile for gary dunne > Reviews

Kensington Style Laptop Key Lock Security Cable Lock
Kensington Style Laptop Key Lock Security Cable Lock
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 4 Jun. 2014
I bought this so that I didn't have to keep locking away my laptop at night in work and it does the job. The cost was also a factor in my purchase and it's as good as ones that other people have in work which cost a lot more money.

Case-Mate Tough Case for Sony Xperia Z2 - Black
Case-Mate Tough Case for Sony Xperia Z2 - Black
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong & Sturdy, 4 Jun. 2014
This is an ideal case to protect the Z2 which is mostly made of glass. It's made from strong plastic and protects the phone from bumps and even falls.

Sony DK36 Magnetic Charging Dock for Sony Xperia Z2
Sony DK36 Magnetic Charging Dock for Sony Xperia Z2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jun. 2014
I gave this product 5 stars because it's an excellent product. It saves you opening the cover to charge the phone which protects the phone and makes it waterproof. The cover on the phone is a bit delicate so anything that protects this is ideal.

OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPhone 5 in Blush pink/black
OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPhone 5 in Blush pink/black
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong & Durable, 22 April 2014
I bought this case after my daughter managed to smash the screen on her iphone. It works perfectly to protect the phone from any type of damage caused by dropping the phone.

Team Group 32GB Micro SD SDHC Ultra UHS-I Class 10 memory card (Samsung Chips) with SD Adapter
Offered by e4deal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 April 2014
This memory card was ideal for what I wanted. I have a comprehensive music catalogue and was able to store all of it on the card for listening to on my phone.

I'm Not Scared [DVD]
I'm Not Scared [DVD]
Dvd ~ Giuseppe Cristiano

5.0 out of 5 stars School Study, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: I'm Not Scared [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this DVD for my daughter who needed it for a school project she's doing. She enjoyed the movie and it arrived ahead of delivery schedule.

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

5.0 out of 5 stars Music, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Unstoppable (Audio CD)
I really enjoy this type of music and I must say that this CD did not disappoint. The lads are at their very best on this

Principles of Corporate Finance - Global Edition
Principles of Corporate Finance - Global Edition
by Richard A Brealey

5.0 out of 5 stars College Book, 14 Oct. 2013
I purchased this book for my daughter for college and she's very happy with it. Everything about the book is excellent with a lot of detail included.

Eye Mosquito Insect Repellent Band Small 180mm
Eye Mosquito Insect Repellent Band Small 180mm
Offered by Theye

1.0 out of 5 stars Mosquito Band, 22 July 2013
I have to say I was very disappointed with this product. I wore it on my wrist and the only parts of me that wasn't bitten weren't bitten were my arms.Legs and face were destroyed from bites when out and about. Useless product unless you wear 3 or 4 of them about your person

Mosqui-Go Duo (Trans cont) Mosquito Defence - Liquid Vapour Mosquito/Insect/Electric Fly Killer - For use in USA, Canada, Far East, Japan.
Offered by Just Sport and Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars No Mosquitoes, 22 July 2013
I used this for my recent trip to China.It' was ideal for my stay,I just left it plugged in all day and the apartment stayed free from the dreaded mosquitoes

Page: 1 | 2