Profile for Brendan Cummins > Reviews

Petstages ORKA kat Wiggle Worm
Petstages ORKA kat Wiggle Worm
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

2.0 out of 5 stars Cat showed no interest whatsoever....., 9 Jan. 2014
This is a little heavy..not a wiggle in sight!
There is a real danger of hurting your cat if you throw this towards them.
My cat much prefers a heavy-duty elastic band..carefully supervised of course.

Game Birdy Espresso Set
Game Birdy Espresso Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Very 'Tweet' !! But Tiny!, 9 Jan. 2014
I ordered the espresso set to accompany my Nespresso 'Pixie' coffee maker and was delighted with the cups..so pretty!

However, they are truly tiny...the capacity is less than one shot from my Nespresso machine.....so sad!
**(Actually a cup and a half filled from one shot..)

I will keep them as they are so lovely..but I think maybe I will have to use a 'Lungo' shot and fill 2 cups..

This is something buyers need to be aware of and I hope readers find this information useful.

Bach Pet Rescue Remedy, 10 ml
Bach Pet Rescue Remedy, 10 ml
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective remedy., 5 Aug. 2013
This is a very effective remedy for an anxious cat.
Our year old cat isn't normally anxious but found it hard to calm down after an altercation with a neighbourhood tom cat and was a little wild (possibly 'high' on adrenalin.) 'Regular' Rescue Remedy (for humans) worked like a charm..I used 3 drops on her cat biscuits and the effect was nothing short of miraculous.
I thought I would treat her to some animal specific remedy.The formulation is the same as Rescue Remedy for us anxious humans..but lacks the alcohol content and 'brandy-like aroma.
The only criticism I have is that the glycerine used in the animal Rescue Remedy inhibits the absorption of the remedy if you use it on cat treats or kibble. (The usual Rescue Remedy..for humans.. works equally well if you allow a little time for the alcohol to dissipate.) I really can recommend this.... there are no negative side effects.