ARRAY(0xafea8fc0)

Motorcycle Headset for MP3, CD, Sat Nav, Ipod etc. 3.5mm plug from Rocket Radio
Motorcycle Headset for MP3, CD, Sat Nav, Ipod etc. 3.5mm plug from Rocket Radio
Offered by MFL Qualtech

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Nov 2013
I was worried about these as there have been quite a few bad reviews on them being too quiet. This was not the case with my purchase, if anything, I would say full volume on my iPhone makes it a struggle to hear traffic so I have to turn it down. The sound quality on these were surprisingly good also.

Some people have mentioned 1 earphone breaking but that hasn't happened to me so far. With ear phones as cheap as these you'd expect that to happen if you don't take extra care of the wires. To avoid messing with wires too much I plug them into my Bluetooth sound receiver (something like Samsung HS3000).

Quite happy with these so far. no negatives so far.

Mini DV - World's Smallest High Resolution DV/Voice Camcorder
Mini DV - World's Smallest High Resolution DV/Voice Camcorder
Offered by discountedtoyou

3.0 out of 5 stars Temporary Camera, 3 July 2013
I purchased this camera to record my motorbike journeys and it did the job OK.
The video quality is good enough to film the traffic but it can be quite tedious when setting the camera in the correct position and angle. Without video preview, there's a lot of trial and error. I kept getting too much sky, too much pavement or too much dashboard in the car, 3/5 times I would get it right.

Video looks zoomed in. Filming someone who is sat 2 metres away looks as if you've got the camera right in their face. Also, riding behind a car in front of you looks as though your tailgating on the video. registration plates are readable though. No point filming at night on roads without lamp posts though or places without a light source.

Didn't really test audio that much to comment on it, it worked is all I can say.

For those having problems with the battery lasting, after a little researched I found charging it from a computer will take a long time. I charged using my Iphone USB AC charger and it fully charged within an hour.

Instruction booklet didn't really help as the colours for the lights were wrong. I got blue and red lights but the book says yellow and red?

When turning on you get a blue light.
When recording, you get a flashing red light which is hard to see when looking from an angle.
When charging, you get a blue light with a flashing red light - cannot record at same time.
When fully charged the light stays blue and no red flashing light.

Overall I think the camera is OK, not great but does the job. I think I'll keep it as an extra cam but I invested more money into the Contour Roam which I'm quite happy with and was worth the money for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2013 8:12 AM BST

BargainUniverse® USB2.0 2.5" EXTERNAL SATA HARD DRIVE HDD ENCLOSURE CASE --- by bargain universe

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 16 April 2012
Very happy with this item, worked perfectly. came in the post on the next day after dispatch.

I did get the little problem where the hard drive didn't sit snug in the case, it was smaller so it could move about but your OK if you don't use it as a maraca :P

some people have mentioned it switching off and back on after long periods of use, i didn't get this problem when using it on my Wii

One thing that was awkward is that both UBS's had to be plugged in on the other end to work - this can be a problem if you have only a few usb ports, luckily the Wii has 2 usb ports.