Profile for EmsBrods > Reviews

EmsBrods

Page: 1 | 2
Tech21 Impact Mesh Clear Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 GT-I5500 - Transparent
Tech21 Impact Mesh Clear Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 GT-I5500 - Transparent
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 11 Jun 2014
Ordered from accessory village, case arrived next day!! Very impressed! Item just as described and I've heard lots of great reviews about this case, very pleased with purchase and the very fast delivery! Thanks a lot :)

The Only Way Is Essex - Series 1-6 [DVD]
The Only Way Is Essex - Series 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Dillistone
Offered by simply-well-priced

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 April 2014
Great for any towie fan!!!! It's great to watch back with all of the original cast who made towie the hit it is today!

Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Passed first time!!!!, 16 April 2014
Fantastic!!! Everything you need to pass your theory test! Me and my brother both passed first time using this! Has mock tests which help prepare you for the real test - Highly recommended!

Snooki's Pink Leopard Print - Slippers - XL
Snooki's Pink Leopard Print - Slippers - XL
Offered by Happy Feet Slippers USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but easily worn down, 16 April 2014
Lovely and comfy, I'm a big snooki fan so love the slippers, however after wearing them a few times they have easily worn, and now have holes in the bottom!

Happy Jackson - Lunch Box - Yay Lunch
Happy Jackson - Lunch Box - Yay Lunch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lunch box!!, 10 Jan 2014
I use this for my lunch every day and its great! I like the band that goes around it so I know that it's secure and nothing will leak, just wish it was a little bit bigger, but apart from that I'm very happy with it! would recommend to anyone looking for a cute lunch box!

7lbs in 7 Days: The Juice Master Diet
7lbs in 7 Days: The Juice Master Diet
by Jason Vale

4.0 out of 5 stars Lost 10lb in 7 days!!!!!, 10 Jan 2014
I've lost 10lbs in 7 days following this juice diet!! I have to admit it is hard, it takes time to prepare the fruit and can cost quite a bit of money, but well worth it in the end!! By day 4 I got a bit fed up of the same juices, so tried the other juices he talks about in the "juicy recipes for life" section which I much preferred, as was able to use strawberries, raspberries, honey and walnuts! I have a sweet tooth so I really enjoyed these, it is tough and they can take a while to prepare, especially cleaning the blender/juicer up to five times a day, and fitting in an hour at the gym every day, it was probably easier because I had a week off work so decided to do it, probably harder if you're working full time though, but I'm very happy with the results and have just purchased the turbo-charge your life in 14 days to continue with the weight loss!

Lauren's Way by Lauren Goodger Tanning Products - Glam Tan Self Tanning Liquid 250ml & Tanning Mitt
Offered by Tan-Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 15 Aug 2013
Love this!! Bought it from "Tan-us" which was brilliant service, ordered it Monday, dispatched Tuesday, arrived on Wednesday!! The glam tan itself is lovely, goes on nicely, doesn't streak and there is no 'fake tan smell' like you find with a lot of fake tans, looks natural, I'm fairly pale so was worried it would look too dark, but it doesn't, it's a lovely holiday glow look instead, very pleased with it and will order more in the future :)

Sarah Jessica Parker NYC Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml
Sarah Jessica Parker NYC Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 12 July 2013
Lovely perfume!! Fun and fruity scent, good price and i always get people commenting on how nice the perfume is, bottle is designed well and is well protected which is great for travelling with and keeping in my bag! Brill, love it!

Worlds Lightest Cabin Size Flight Bag, weight 0.4Kg, dimension 42cm x 29cm x 16cm - Fits Ryanair/Easyjet (Black Leopard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 1 July 2013
I love leopard print so ordered the bag in that style, it's a great size and very light, can fit my laptop in their also, very roomy which is great for fitting extra items and clothes in for holidays, great to know that it fits within the cabin size allowance! Would recommend! I will also be able to use it for my work files and documents, great price too!

SmartShake All Pink Edition Pink Shaker
SmartShake All Pink Edition Pink Shaker
Offered by The Protein Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little shaker!!, 1 July 2013
Love the colour! It's great as I can put my protein powder in one of the separate parts and then My water in the main bottle, so it can be freshly mixed after my gym work out! Which tastes better than leaving the powder to settle in with the water, haven't had any leaking! Great little shaker, would recommend!!

Page: 1 | 2