Profile for FanaticReader > Reviews

Content by FanaticReader

FanaticReader (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ASVP Shop® Slimming Diet Food Diary, Planner & Tracker for Nutrition & Weight Loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
Good product.

Crazyprofit iPad to TV Cable AV TV RCA Audio Video USB Charger Composite Lead Cable For Apple iPhone 4 4G 4S iPad 2 iPad3 iPod
Offered by Very Bazaar

1.0 out of 5 stars iPad does not support this device., 9 Dec. 2014
IPad Does not support this device. I have an IPad3 and it dI didn't work, I tried, my husband tried we changed devices and tv and we still got the same message.
I'm proceeding to return and request refund for this item. Also it took 3 weeks to receive it. It appears the the first item sent had got lost in the post.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2014 4:09 PM GMT

Melissa & Doug Super Heroine Role Play Set
Melissa & Doug Super Heroine Role Play Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, great seller., 12 Nov. 2014
I have only good things to say about this product. It's girly, lovely and I'd say it's good quality too. It is from 3-6 years old. I ordered it during the weekend and the product arrived today (3rd working day), the seller was super fast to dispatch it and it was well packed, also they were really nice when I contacted them so for me this is a super star buy.

20thCello Bags: Bubbly Birthday for Party Favour
20thCello Bags: Bubbly Birthday for Party Favour
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear bags order, 1 Sept. 2014
I received the clear packs by mistake so I couldn't use the bags however it was good quality and I imagine that the colourful ones would have been just as good. The reason I'm giving 5 stars is because when I contacted the company they were nice friendly and quick refunded me back. Mistakes happen and I understand that and it was easily fixed.

New Disney Pixar Monsters University Inc Worlds Apart Mike Go Glow Light Torch
New Disney Pixar Monsters University Inc Worlds Apart Mike Go Glow Light Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy purchase., 1 Sept. 2014
Very good night light. My little boy loves it,

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, Book 4)
Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, Book 4)
by Ilona Andrews
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Every book is better than the last. Amazing series., 1 Sept. 2014
The best of the series. Amazing fighting scenes. Curran!!!!

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels)
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels)
by Ilona Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down., 1 Sept. 2014
This book was amazing. Full of action and intense subtle romance, I loved it.

Hello Kitty Wallet and Stationary Set 6 pieces plus FREE Hello Kitty Badge
Hello Kitty Wallet and Stationary Set 6 pieces plus FREE Hello Kitty Badge

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pink set, 1 Sept. 2014
My little girl loved it.

Kitty Fun Barbie
Kitty Fun Barbie

5.0 out of 5 stars I totally recommend it, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kitty Fun Barbie (Toy)
This Barbie is just gorgeous and my daughter is completely I'm love with marshmallow.

Beauty and the Mustache: A Philosophical Romance (Knitting in the City Book 4)
Beauty and the Mustache: A Philosophical Romance (Knitting in the City Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., 29 Aug. 2014
Neanderthal Seeks Human is one of my most loved books, I just love Janie and her gang. When Penny Reid announced she was going to continue to write books from different characters in this series I was so happy I think I actually jumped up and down I was so happy.

I don't love Ash the same way I love Janie, but it was a great read and I'm happy I purchased this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6