Profile for A. Keable > Reviews

Content by A. Keable

A. Keable "Mandy" (Newbury, England)

Evening Dress Cover
Evening Dress Cover
Offered by Home Storage World

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for storing ball gowns and long dresses, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Evening Dress Cover
Very good value - really impressed with the quality and will serve the purpose I bought it for. Really impressed with the length - can fit ball gowns in perfectly.

Circle Mirrors Pack of 10, 10cm x 10cm
Circle Mirrors Pack of 10, 10cm x 10cm
Offered by Super Cool Creations

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item to place ornate candles on as centre pieces, 6 Aug 2014
Lovely item - we wanted something for some really pretty candles to sit on as a table centre piece - we were thinking saucers but these were perfect as they reflected the candles beautifully.

With God All Things Are Possible Journal: Pink
With God All Things Are Possible Journal: Pink
by Christian Art Gifts
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely product, excellent quality, 11 April 2014
Really beautiful item, so so pleased with it. I'm considering buying more as gifts as it is so lovely. Very pleased with purchase.

Cocoa Loco Organic Fairtrade Milk Chocolate Spoons 30 g (Pack of 6)
Cocoa Loco Organic Fairtrade Milk Chocolate Spoons 30 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious - perfect for that extra bit of luxury!!, 21 Jan 2014
We bought these to go in our sons Christmas Eve boxes and they were total luxury - we put them in the Options Belgiun Chocolate with squirty cream and marshmallows and sat and relished the magical cup of naughtiness we had created. The chocolate tasted of good quality whilst not being bitter like some of the organic chocolate you can buy. Thoroughly recommended as a delicious but naughty treat!!

Nintendo Mario Back Pack Mario Kart DS
Nintendo Mario Back Pack Mario Kart DS
Offered by aardvark-games

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a younger boy, 12 July 2013
Lovely item, really pleased with the quality and very practical too. The child was also delighted with it too. Good size too. Highly recommended.

Pop It Ball
Pop It Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - occupies for ages, 3 April 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pop It Ball (Toy)
Brilliant item, my son is coming up nine and he loves it. Well made with good instructions and a DVD along with a pump and discs for the ball - would be handy to be able to buy more discs.

Marco Tielle "Hollywood" Bathroom IP44 Mirrored Ceiling Light with Opal Globes 4 x 20w G9
Offered by LUXURY EXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous - really good light and looks lovely, 29 Oct 2012
I am so very pleased with this. We have had our bathroom redone and the only thing I wasn't happy with was the old light and most of the bathroom lights I found emitted a really dull soft light - this is really great, illuminating the whole of the bathroom without being dazzled. It looks really good too and appears to be great quality. Very please with purchase.

Soulmate
Soulmate

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Sep 2011
This review is from: Soulmate (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book - it was a really great read and kept me going for a while with the story lines and the intrigue as to how Tillie's life would turn out. I enjoy a long read but don't always get to read a book in one shot and this book was perfect for this as I could pick it up really easily from where I left off and not be too confused. Good bit of sauciness in there to keep the imagination going (!!) Loved it from beginning to end with believable characters and story lines. Very well written.

Saving Grace [2000] [DVD]
Saving Grace [2000] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brenda Blethyn
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderfully British film - watchable again and again., 28 Aug 2006
This review is from: Saving Grace [2000] [DVD] (DVD)
I think this will go up there in my top ten of my absolute favourites. What a fantastic cast - we bought it last week and have sat through it three times in three days as two couples have visited our house have also laughed their socks off at it. We didn't mind watching it again one bit. Great feel good movie - one little tip - when Grace goes to see Matthew in the garden when she realises she has money troubles and Matthew is pulling out an old bike from the pond - have a listen to the song he is singing - you have to listen carefully or you'll miss it!

You pick up more little funny bits upon watching again and again. Thank you to the cast for such a wonderful peice of film that will be watched again and again.