Profile for Mr. P. Bushell Mrs Bushell > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Bushell...

Mr. P. Bushell Mrs Bushell "wake up" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Exspect Leather Slip Case for iPhone 4 - Pink
Exspect Leather Slip Case for iPhone 4 - Pink
Offered by BigWhiteRabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 11 Jun. 2012
A lovely soft pink colour (the computer screen doesn't do it justice). Been using it for a few weeks now and it is robust, keeps my iPhone safe and snug, and is easy to get the phone in and out of with the pull tab. Very happy with it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Crotch too low, 14 Feb. 2011
Good quality trousers in lovely bright red colour. Would imagine the colour runs a bit so have only washed them with dark colours so far. My toddler uses them for nursery. The overall length is fine but the crotch is way too low, perhaps the manufacturers think kids have MASSIVE nappies on?!! Otherwise they are fine.

Shreds- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Tabard
Shreds- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Tabard

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy apron, 14 Feb. 2011
My 2 year old uses this tabbard when painting. She loves it (once I persuaded her to put it on for the first time!) and it's good protection, wipes clean afterwards. Will easily last size-wise for a good couple of years.

Nexcare Elastic Pregnancy Belly/Bump Support - Size 8-18
Nexcare Elastic Pregnancy Belly/Bump Support - Size 8-18

4.0 out of 5 stars Successful back support, 25 July 2010
A good product, has succeeeded in reducing my back pain over the past few weeks. Am currently 27 weeks pregnant, (was) a size 8 and continues to fit well. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is that I had to cut down and sew up two of the front panels as they were too wide and irritated the tops of my legs.

Clippasafe Premium Fully Adjustable Leather Harness & Reins
Clippasafe Premium Fully Adjustable Leather Harness & Reins

2.0 out of 5 stars Impractical, 2 May 2010
They look good (I got the white reins with a rabbit on the front) and are good quality. However, the buckle fastenings are very fiddly and completely impractical (and pretty near impossible) to get on a toddler who is incapable of sitting still for more than 5 seconds at a time. I'm returning these reins as I just can't use them.

Littlelife Ultralight Convertible Child Carrier -
Littlelife Ultralight Convertible Child Carrier -

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin!, 20 Nov. 2009
A lightweight carrier. I'm only small so had difficulty at first in adjusting it to my torso (I think the manufacturers expect me to be a bit larger!) but after the first walk (which involved some bruising round the hips) I got it sussed. Been on 90 minute walk with my 19 pound baby and we both found it very comfortable. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good backpack baby carrier.

Hearts and Stars (Baby Sees)
Hearts and Stars (Baby Sees)
by Chez Picthall

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, not great, 20 Nov. 2009
My baby is 10 months old and has only ever shown mild interest in this book. The pages are not very easy for little hands to turn and the book doesn't have much to hold their attention with.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2012 4:32 PM BST

That's Not My Pony (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
That's Not My Pony (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 20 Nov. 2009
All these Usborne Touchy Feely books are great for babies and toddlers. My 10 month old daughter loves them all. The pages are easy for little hands to turn and each page has an interesting texture for them to explore.

Splash About Baby Wrap Neoprene Wetsuit - Pink, Small, 0-6 Months
Splash About Baby Wrap Neoprene Wetsuit - Pink, Small, 0-6 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps baby warm and easy to hold in the water!, 8 May 2009
Although the colour is a little dire, this wrap keeps my 4 month old snug and warm in the swimming pool. It also makes her easy to hold and control due to its slight boyancy and non-slip material. I've been using it on her from the age of 8 weeks and will be using it for another couple of months I think! Highly recommended for mums who are nervous about taking their little ones swimming for the first time.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is, 8 May 2009
This bag is fairly cheap looking, I've been using it for 4 months and it's already fraying on the front. Although it has a small zipped compartment, the main compartment shuts with magnets which are not very secure. There is just enough room inside to hold everything I need, but cannot use it to store phone, wallet etc so need to carry a separate bag for those items. It is expensive for what it is, and if I had to buy another changing bag I wouldn't get this one.

Page: 1 | 2