Profile for Jack Hart > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Razer RZ02-00210900-R3M1 Goliathus Omega Speed Mouse Mat Fragged
Razer RZ02-00210900-R3M1 Goliathus Omega Speed Mouse Mat Fragged

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mouse mat ever?, 3 May 2013
Lacks flaws. I have owned a few mouse mats in my time and each has had some sort of problem, whether it be easily worn or the texture at odds with the mouse I was using. In this case everything is perfect, the soft not too slippery upper surface of the mat is perfect for any mouse and is very attractive, the rubbery underbelly clings to all surfaces used so far, very well (currently wood). I would also like to note that it is a lovely size, not too small but not too big as to make it cumbersome. Quality all round.

ADULT MAGIC CLOTHES FOLDER ORGANIZER TSHIRTS COLOUR VARIES
ADULT MAGIC CLOTHES FOLDER ORGANIZER TSHIRTS COLOUR VARIES
Offered by express trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but what's the point?, 3 May 2013
I bought this in a silly splurge and expected it to be a bit more impressive than what it actually was. I find folding clothes myself without the help of this product a lot easier and a lot less trouble. By hand I feel you can get a more accurate fold which essentially defeats the purpose of this item. Stick with traditional techniques for this one.

Corsodyl Daily Mouthwash 500ml
Corsodyl Daily Mouthwash 500ml
Offered by Inter-Dentals

5.0 out of 5 stars Top mouthwash, 3 May 2013
Probably the best mouthwash I've encountered. When it comes to health products I tend to ignore things like taste and in this case sting but I was pleasantly surprised. The taste was better than I had expected and the sting was about the same as others, considering this is well known to be a lot better than your run of the mill mouthwash these factors took it up a another notch. My gums felt healthier almost immediately and my teeth more secure.

HP CE320A / 128A Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge for HP Laserjet PRO CM1415 CM1415FN CM1415FNW CP1525 CP1525N CP1525NW
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars I had run out of toner..., 3 May 2013
...so I bought some more inserted it into my printer and resumed normal printing activities. Did the job and long lasting.

Mens 3 Pack Pringle Button Front Cotton Boxer Shorts In 3 Colours - Large - Black / White / Grey
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 May 2013
Great fit, attractive design, buttons always a plus. All round very good and comparable to Calvins although they are more stretchy and ride up slightly more. Incredibly affordable and I would mark them down as the 2nd best brand of boxers I have ever owned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 7:47 PM BST

TIGI Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 75g
TIGI Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 75g
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wax I have ever used!, 3 May 2013
This is the pinnacle of male hair products. Designed for short to medium-long length hair. I have never experienced such a perfectly balanced wax, it gives you an incredibly strong hold but is also workable, even in heavy winds your hair ends up looking very impressive. It gives your hair a healthy texture comparable to the look celebs achieve after extensive work. The price just tops it off, almost unfairly cheap and I would pay double for this product if it was the case. My only regret is that I have only just discovered it. I will be using this for the rest of my life if it is possible.

Olay Essentials Complete Care Everyday Sunshine Moisturiser Deep Sun-Kissed Glow
Offered by Synergy Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 May 2013
Works extremely quickly and for a great price. I found that after a week I had a very nice glow about me and as long as you don't slap too much on it doesn't give you that silly orangey look that a lot of sunless tanners give you. In terms of moisturising it is more than sufficient.

Mueller 4549 Soccer Ankle Support OSFM
Mueller 4549 Soccer Ankle Support OSFM

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 3 May 2013
If I had the cash I would probably have gone for a more expensive product but it does do the job sufficiently. Supports the ankle well and seems to be very durable but didn't really blow me away. I also found it hard to play in without getting cramps, as I had to tighten it sufficiently to fit it within my trainer. Looks to be the best of its kind in this price range though.

Dove Summer Glow Moisturising Lotion Fair to Normal 250ml
Dove Summer Glow Moisturising Lotion Fair to Normal 250ml
Offered by Health in The Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell and moisturises well, 3 May 2013
As the title suggests this product does its job and deserves all the plaudits it is currently getting. Incredible value for such a useful product and you get plenty of it, it is almost beyond belief that it is so well priced.

Sid Vicious - You Can't Arrest Me I'm A Rockstar Men's White T-Shirt - The Official Peter Gravelle Collection (M)
Offered by Odeon International Licensing Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but not quite what I expected, 3 May 2013
From the picture I had assumed the product had a nice tight neck and a hipster look to it, short arms and tight chest etc. In reality it is a little more run of the mill, river island, topman style etc,. Saying that I can appreciate it for what it is, the quality is excellent, the design is superb and for the person it was created for, I'd say it deserves the full 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2