Profile for Caz > Reviews

Cry Baby
Cry Baby
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced thriller, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cry Baby (Kindle Edition)
Although I realised quite early in the book who was behind the voice it was still a cracking read. Would definitely read more by this author.

TecTake Cat Scratcher Activity Center Cat Tree 1,52 metre beige
TecTake Cat Scratcher Activity Center Cat Tree 1,52 metre beige
Offered by TecTake
Price: 30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 14 May 2012
I bought this after reading the reviews and I am very pleased to have done so. It is a bit wobbly but I don't fear it falling over and my two cats love it and use it all the time. They like to try and oust each other out of the hammock! I would definitely recommend this, good value for money.

The One You Love (Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Only redeeming fact? It was free!, 18 Nov 2011
I downloaded this book to demonstrate to a friend how easy it is to use the Kindle and then I decided to read it. Big mistake! I did not empathise with any of the characters, the plot was all over the place and the ending was very predictable. If you want a really good read, why not try Into the Darkest Corner, it will definitely be a just reward for anyone who has had the misfortune to read 'The One you Love'.

The Buddha, Geoff and Me:  A Modern Story
The Buddha, Geoff and Me: A Modern Story
by Edward Canfor-Dumas
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Bhudda marvellous, 7 Jun 2006
This book was given to me by a friend when we decided to do a book swap. I must admit that even if it had caught my attention in a bookshop, I would have probably just skimmed the blurb and put it back on the shelf. I am soooooo glad that my friend choose this book for me as it is one of the best reads I have had in a long time. No, it doesn't have a particularly brilliant storyline, nor is it overly exciting but it touched something deep inside me and, on more than one occasion, I found myself saying 'oh yeah, that makes sense'. A brilliant little gem of a book which I will be encouraging all my friends to read.