ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

bookworm j

Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Curtain Hugger Pair
Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Curtain Hugger Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 13 Dec 2013
Really pleased with these - look adorable and catch the eye. We bought the curtains lampshade and the mobile too.

Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Cot Mobile
Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Cot Mobile

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, 13 Dec 2013
It goes with the décor in the nursery and we're pleased with it but its not the most solid mobile I've seen

Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Lantern
Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Lantern

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very good, 13 Dec 2013
Very good to look at and goes well in the nursery. A bit flimsy but still glad we got it

The Last Boyfriend: The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy Volume 2
The Last Boyfriend: The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy Volume 2

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good light read, 24 Nov 2013
I usually prefer the Nora Roberts books with the hint of a mystery but enjoyed this and will look or the other books in the trilogy

PURPLE SONY XPERIA E PU LEATHER SLIM FIT FLIP CASE / COVER / POCKET / POUCH WITH 2-IN-1 SCREEN PROTECTOR PACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 2 May 2013
Really great - looks good - easy to fit and easy to spot in the handbag!!!! Worth the very reasonable price

Elephants Can Remember (BBC Audio)
Elephants Can Remember (BBC Audio)
by Agatha Christie
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Poirot as ever, 12 April 2013
Enjoyable. Slightly different and how Poirot gets to the conclusion is not altogether clear but if you like these stories this one is worth adding to your collection

Sony NWZE474 8GB MP3 Walkman Player - Blue
Sony NWZE474 8GB MP3 Walkman Player - Blue
Offered by gsm m

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 14 Nov 2012
I've had /used other players but this is the best. Lovely clear sound and easy to use. Its also great to have the extended memory. Recommend it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2012 2:11 PM GMT

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp for NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 26 April 2012
I wanted a cover for my kindle and couldn't understand why they were all so expensive.
A friend recommended this and I have no regrets. Its covers the kindle is wipe-able and allows easy access to the buttons.

e-Reader Power Adaptor, Kindle UK (Type G) USB charger (for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, Kindle Touch, and Kindle Keyboard)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 26 April 2012
This adapter allows you to recharge the kindle even if you are away from home and have no access to a USB port. If you go on holiday its a necessity. Not only for the kindle I took this and was able to recharge my MP3 player via the mains in the Canary Islands.
I also find it is quicker to use this than the USB when at home

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 26 April 2012
I am an avid book reader and was skeptical about reading from a kindle but my other half was fed up with me filling the suitcase with books and bought me this for my birthday. Its wonderful fits into the handbag with ease and can be taken everywhere.
And the really big bonus is the ease we can download the books - some really good bargains. I don't know how I lived without it!!!!