Profile for Colonel 946 > Reviews

The Eternal Life: Meeting of the Minds
The Eternal Life: Meeting of the Minds
Price: 3.17

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise., 2 Dec 2013
A friend of mine gifted me this as a laugh and I decided to give it a go, seeing as they'd spent their money and I was pleasantly surprised by it. It's not perfect but it's a fun little read with some really titillating scenes and some top notch humour, the characters are fun and the ending is a neat little set up for a sequel, for 3 quid you can't really go wrong.

Mass Effect: Cerberus Normandy SR-2 Ship Replica, includes base
Mass Effect: Cerberus Normandy SR-2 Ship Replica, includes base
Price: 27.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of memorabilia, 9 Oct 2013
I purchased this for my best friends birthday, we're both fanatical Mass Effect fans and we were both extremely pleased with the model, the attention to detail is amazing and the model has a nice weight to it and now stands proudly on her dresser. A must have for any fan of the series...Unless you're one of those *scoff* Alliance sorts

Resident Evil: Gold - Move Edition (PS3)
Resident Evil: Gold - Move Edition (PS3)
Offered by Future Gaming UK
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhhh, 15 May 2013
When compared to the stellar Resi 4, this game falls quite short of the mark, oh don't get me wrong it's still an alright game and for the price I can't really complain...But, if you loved Resident Evil 4 then you will be playing this thinking "Man, I'd much rather be playing that" I don't want to condemn this, so rent it first before buying to see if it's for you

Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition (PS3)
Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition (PS3)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN
Price: 16.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Radiation sickness at its most fun!, 15 May 2013
Ah New Vegas, ugly, buggy, poorly voice acted in places with bad A.I. and yet I give you five stars, why? Well it's simple really, this game is so damn fun and well written that all the bad stuff just doesn't matter at all. This is an absolutely excellent game. The Mojave is bustling and beautiful in places, it feels so much different to the oppressive Capital Wasteland. The multiple endings are all intriguing, the quests are plentiful and the DLC is some of the best I've ever played. Give this game a go, it deserves it.

Command & Conquer: The First Decade (PC DVD)
Command & Conquer: The First Decade (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 games for the price of one? Hell yeah I'm buying that!, 15 May 2013
The Command and Conquer series has always had a special place in my heart and to relive all those hammy cutscenes and plough through a Soviet base with about 40 tanks are experiences well worth revisiting..If you're a fan of the series this is a must buy, if you've never played them then buy this and have them all! Just ignoe everything after this, seriously, they're just...No. Plus Bioware's bringing the series back so y'know, play these so you can do research or something...Just please avoid the ones pat Generals, I beg of the,

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (PS3)
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (PS3)
Offered by Digitalville UK
Price: 24.07

5.0 out of 5 stars A diamond in the rough., 15 May 2013
Rough around the edges is a term I would use for many of Bioware's games, sometimes the gameplay's a tad clunky, or the graphics are a bit meh. But there is one area that is always spot on; The Writing. Every Bioware title, and this one especially has such rich writing and character for me alone that's enough to hold a game. But for others? Maybe not. The game's a tad clunky here and there but for what you're getting I'd say it's worth it.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Offered by Apple Gear
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 15 May 2013
I have been through many headphones in my time, from horrible over ear plastic ones to massive noise cancelling wrap around but none them were ever...right. I thought I'd never listen to music properly until a friend recommended these to me. I can safely say I will never look back. These things are amazing. They block out the entire outside world, perfect for a social recluse like myself, the sound quality is top notch, the bass is amazing, they make even the quietest song on your device sound sweeping and epic. Look, stop reading this and buy a pair...Go on, I don't mind...Shoo...NOW!

Borderlands (PS3)
Borderlands (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 8.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun...With a friend., 15 May 2013
This review is from: Borderlands (PS3) (Video Game)
I originally purchased this game around the time it came out and I have to admit I was underwhelmed, it felt kinda half baked. But then I began playing it with a friend and the game came alive. This game was meant to be played multiplayer with one or three fiends for the full experience. So if you have a friend buy yourselves a copy and get on-line, if not I can't really recommend otherwise.

Borderlands 2 (PS3)
Borderlands 2 (PS3)
Offered by findprice
Price: 10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A stellar sequel., 15 May 2013
This review is from: Borderlands 2 (PS3) (Video Game)
The fist Borderlands always felt a bit anaemic to me, somewhat lacking a certain je ne sais quoi. Well whatever it lacked Borderlands 2 makes up for it in droves. The quests are better, the gunplay's tighter, the characters are plentiful and hilarious, except for Tiny Tina, God I hate her. Anyway, if you liked Borderlands this is a must. This is a fairly packed game that'll last you for at least 30+ hours.

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3)
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a chance., 27 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a must ave game for any RPG-er, the game has great customisation, loads of replay value, the combat is great, The pawns system in interesting and a beautiful world to explore! A must have! Also, it has a screenshot feature!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3