Profile for Tristar777 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Finest Collection
The Finest Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars 40 years later....!, 6 Dec 2014
I first heard 5 Penny when I was 7 or 8. When I listen to them now they can still make me smile with fond memories thrown in. A nice collection. Shame I cannot find " Hen pecked" anywhere.

Aluminium Camping Pan Grips
Aluminium Camping Pan Grips
Offered by PCArena

5.0 out of 5 stars Important, do not leave at home!, 6 Dec 2014
If you have ever been camping then realised you have left these grips at home, you'll know why they are so good! We'll packaged and received quickly thanks.

Tactical LC2 ALICE Belt Suspenders Shoulder Harness Army Military Combat Olive
Tactical LC2 ALICE Belt Suspenders Shoulder Harness Army Military Combat Olive
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery., 30 Jun 2014
A good strong and useful piece of kit. Used to reduce some of the weight and movement of my belt gear I use when camping. It works so I bought another set in tan.

Noble England
Noble England

5.0 out of 5 stars RIP Rick., 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Noble England (MP3 Download)
As many others have, I grew up laughing at Rick and Are in the Young Ones and then Bottom. Thanks for all the fun you have brought and thoughts and prayers to your family.

Ex-Pro Super-Bright Emergency RED LED Warning light - Super Tough rubber design, Floats !
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 30 Jun 2014
What a great piece of kit. Very easy to use. Tough yet light weight and very bright. If this doesn't get you noticed then nothing will and at this price you should have one in your car or back pack just in case. Great product.

Black Arctic Blue Sunglasses - Mens Ski / Sports / Running Sunglasses - New with Labels - UV400 Protected Lenses (UVA & UVB) - Anti Glare Bluetech Lenses (Hybrid 02 Model)
Offered by Europe Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sun glasses, 30 Jun 2014
These were another pair of glasses that I bought with a set of polarized glasses. I have the habit of losing my glasses so bought two just in case. they fit well so are nice and comfortable to wear all day. These are some what darker than my other glasses so great for walks out doors when you want extra comfort. I really like these glasses and would buy more from this seller.

New XLoop AURORA Polarised Sport Wrap Unisex Sunglasses Adult Medium (black frame grey lens)
Offered by Europe Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection!, 30 Jun 2014
I lost my old pair of Sun glasses but had to go out all day. The result was a really bad head ache so once home I went on line and found these. Since then I had been out and about in the sun with no ill effects. The glasses fit nice so do not slip even on my sunscreen nose. They look good and really do the job. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would buy again from this seller. Many thanks.

Video Tube for YouTube
Video Tube for YouTube

5.0 out of 5 stars It works really well., 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Video Tube for YouTube (App)
This one hasn't let me down so far. After using others that have been a royal pain I'm really pleased with the performance of this one. Recommended to all utube lovers.

Hiking Survival Guide: Basic Survival Kit and Necessary Survival Skills to Stay Alive in the Wilderness (Survival Guide Books for Hiking and Backpacking Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A starters guide, 4 Jun 2014
Some good tips that a novice should take on board before heading out. In fact some people who have been walking for some time and still don't carry a survival kit should read it too.

SAS Survival Guide
SAS Survival Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great adaptation of Loftys book!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: SAS Survival Guide (App)
If you want the best then Loftys survival book has proven its self over time and with millions of readers/student's. This app brings yet another version that gives the reader easy access to invaluable information. Packed with pictures and videos and an easy search function you cannot go wrong. Brilliant!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7