Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Threesome: With a Friend? (Emily's Erotic Encounters Book 4)
Threesome: With a Friend? (Emily's Erotic Encounters Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Threesome: With a Friend, 2 Aug. 2013
The only reason that I got this because it was free. I wouldn't bother if I had to pay for it

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium inkl SP1 32 Bit UK - Refurbished Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User - Win7 home Premium 32 Bit [DVD-ROM] Windows 7
Offered by stop_computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium inkl SP1 32 Bit UK - Refurbished Full Version, 2 Aug. 2013
Does exactly what it says in the listing. I used this to upgrade from windows xp and had no problems installing it ran like a dream. I just put in the disc and followed the onscreen instructions, it did take quite a while to install and once installed it then spent the next 2 or so days updating itself. I wish I had done this sooner. Do not expect a fancy box all you get is a disc and a product key label everything you need.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2013 10:42 PM GMT

x
x

5.0 out of 5 stars New Azuma Multi Position Zero Gravity Reclining Garden Relaxer Sun Lounge Chair, 21 July 2012
This review is from: x
I find the above chair very comfortable and despite what I have seen written in other reviews it is very easy to operate both to fold/unfold and to recline, all you have to do is read the instructions. At first I did find the fact that it reclined so far a bit a bit unnerving but once you get used to it and realise that you are not going to fall backwards it is very relaxing.

TomTom LIVE Services 12 Months Pre-Paid Subscription Card
TomTom LIVE Services 12 Months Pre-Paid Subscription Card

4.0 out of 5 stars TomTom LIVE Services 12 Months Pre Paid Subscription Card, 10 Mar. 2011
I found this item very easy to install if you follow the instructions inside the card. I would have given five stars if it had not been for the fact the the instructions were very difficult to read due to the size and colour combination of the print and card.