Profile for GamerChick > Reviews

Content by GamerChick

GamerChick (Gamer From England!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Diabolos Figure Final Fantasy Master Creatures 2
Diabolos Figure Final Fantasy Master Creatures 2
Offered by Dream country

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 1 Dec 2007
I just received this item today.

I loved the look of it as soon as I saw the picture of it.
Diablos is one of the best summons ever!

The statue is a fantastic collectors item, however it is also very delicate hence the 4 for durability.

The toy reflects the summon well as it lays in its ball of energy that he casts in the game. Its face looks immensly evil and the detail to it is awesome.
Overall the entire statue is in great detail.

This is a rare item only available for a limited time so it'd be wise to get it before it's too late.

KINGDOM HEARTS FORMATION ARTS VOL 2 CLOUD STRIFE 18CM FIGURE
KINGDOM HEARTS FORMATION ARTS VOL 2 CLOUD STRIFE 18CM FIGURE

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL STATUE!, 1 Dec 2007
I just this minute got it out of its packaging.

The statue looks and is awesome!

The features are cool really reflects what he looks like in the game.

I gave it a 4 for durability because like most statues it IS delicate so you have been warned.

Its a great collectors item and toys like this are rare ONLY available in Japan stores for a limited time, so buy before it's too late.

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Sephiroth
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Sephiroth

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 1 Dec 2007
Just this minute got the toy out of the packaging.

The features on it are fantastic and highly detailed, highly recommended.

It comes with several different hands allowing you to change the pose of the toy.

It comes with a stand allowing you to stand the toy up on your shelf or something, which was what I was really hoping for.

I gave it a 4 for durability because I have heard people saying that the figure can easily break, mine hasn't broke yet but please be careful.

Sephiroth is my overall favourite video game character and so I was very impressed with this toy.

I think its a definate buy everything with it is perfect.

Enchanted Arms (Xbox 360)
Enchanted Arms (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars CREATE A SEQUEL!!!!, 9 Nov 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Man this game is brilliant!, ignore those that say it's rubbish as they have no idea what they are going on about.

I am about 50% through the game and I am loving every miniute of it.

Anyway the game is about a young guy named Atsuma who comes from a School that learns Enchants and Magic, he hangs with his 2 main pals Toya who is meant to be a top notch guy that knows mainly everything and is liked by everyone, and the other is a guy named Makoto who is also a cool character.

Anyway Atsuma has this Arm that can get out of control and destroy things hence the games name (Enchanted Arms) but just cause the arm part sounds wierd shouldn't put you off buying this great game.

A few years ago there was a Golem War where huge Devil Golems fought each other but it was destruction, it might of been good as Devil Golems aren't friendly but it caused destruction and death, no one wants a repeat of what happened back then.

Anyway I am a huge Japanese RPG fan infact it is my favourite gaming genre, and this game doesn't deserve to be missed, this games Graphics is cool, it can be really hilarious at times, the storyline is great, the battle system is turn based but different still it's easy to get used to I like it, the music isn't bad, if Ubisoft don't create a sequel then something is really wrong with them :o).

A MUST BUY!!!, IT DESERVES THE 5/5!!!

Nintendo DS Lite Handheld Console (White)
Nintendo DS Lite Handheld Console (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice....., 2 Nov 2006
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I only just got my DS Lite 2 weeks ago, so I only own 1 DS Lite game but it's safe to say that DS Lite play Gameboy Advance (SP) games as well as DS Lite games.

So far I think the machine is 50/50 Nintendo have never really been the one to have the best games that is why I have mixed feelings but so far the Machine is great.

With DS Lite you have a Backlite which can make the game look dimmer or brighter whichever you want, it has a Volume controle and supports a slot for a Headset.

It comes with a Stylus which lets you navigate around DS Lite games and it has a Mic part where you can shout in commands for your characters to follow, now I never owned an original DS so I cannot tell you if it is better or worse than the original DS, but I can say that it's not a bad Machine.

Again I think Nintendo only released this machine for Gaming ONLY purposes as I cannot find a section where I can insert Movies or anything.

Hope that helped :o)

Base Unit Console: Black (PSP)
Base Unit Console: Black (PSP)

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay......, 2 Nov 2006
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I have owned a PSP for about 1-2yrs now.

I got it for the Internet part of it as I heard that you can surf on the Internet with it however what I didn't know was that the Handheld doesn't hold enough memory for most of the Sites on the Internet so I cannot surf properly.

The machine isn't too bad so far I am not overly impressed with the games available on it though, for a Sony machine I don't know what I think of it it's kind of dissapointing to be honest, with PS2 having a great veriaty of games.

It does play Movies (these are called UMDS), and it is a great machine for playing outside of home.

The Handheld comes in different colours from Black (Which I own), White, Pink.

Every system comes with a Memory Stick which is used for saving Game data to, Mobile Phones feature these Memory Sticks and some of these Sticks are compatible with PSP.

PSP just lacks games and the Internet feature sucks but other than that it's okay.

Hope this helps :o).

Blade: Trinity  (Extended Version) [DVD]
Blade: Trinity (Extended Version) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wesley Snipes

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad!!, 22 April 2005
Main character is a guy named Blade played by Wesley Snipes who in this movie works with a group of Vampire Hunters so Blade and the groups main goal is to annhiliate the Vampires before the world is destroyed by them also if your a big fan of the best wrestler in the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment :Formerly known as WWF) Triple H like me then your gonna love this movie as Triple H stars in it whoo baby! go Triple H he is honestly too cool far the best goddam wrestler ever that's for sure anyway he stars in it so if your like me your a fan of Triple H you cant miss this movie I went to the Cinema only to see Triple H in action as I dont like Blade not much I wouldn't say the first 2 Blade movies where crap however but I dont really tend to watch movies I'm more of a Gamer but I went and watch this only because Triple H starred in it and to be honest Blade Trinity is an incredible movie the action is really cool and the music really gets you into the mood I'd say if you dont get this movie your an idiot no offence but it's an awesome movie really a 1 you shouldn't really miss!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2009 12:35 PM BST

Xbox Live Starter Kit w/ two demos
Xbox Live Starter Kit w/ two demos

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE!!, 19 April 2005
Xbox Live what an incredible idea Microsoft I personally love Xbox Live it makes games that bit better this Starter Kit is great apart from when I tried playing MechAssualt no one is ever online so to be honest you only get 1 Xbox Live game and MotoGP is incredible race against other players the Kit comes with a Headset so you can taunt your opponents to death also it comes with a 12 month Subscription Card so if you dislike Xbox Live then you dont have to pay the annual fees just cancel or delete your Gamertag man I'm totaly lost without Xbox Live I strongly suggest that you get a Starter Kit and get your asses on Xbox live you have a Friends List where you can stick all your friends see who's online and what they are currently playing and if you want send them an Invitation to come play a game you want to play man Xbox Live is really cool okay it has it's bad points and that is that it laggs and crashes but other than that it is well cool I used to dislike Xbox it just lacked awesome games it has no Final Fantasy games and I love the Final Fantasy series it only has 1 good offline game and that Shenmue 2 but now with Xbox Live the console has proven to be my favourite console I LOVE XBOX and I would like to thank Microsoft for creating Xbox Live and please if you can improve it so it rarely laggs and crashes that'd help greatly thanks anyway overall dont get Xbox Live and your a total dumbass dont miss Xbox Live
A BUY!!!!!!!!

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (Xbox)
Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (Xbox)
Offered by The GameMonkey - All orders received by 1pm Friday 19th Dec delivered for Xmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe The Best Footie Game Ever On Xbox!, 18 April 2005
It's a good footie game you can play as mostly every team in the world from National Teams like England, France, Brazil to Club teams such as Liverpool (My favourite team), Man Utd and more!
This game is also Xbox Live play one-on-one against real players and kick there ass beat them to get up the Scoreboards in Xbox Live you have the option of picking your type of team whether it's National teams only or Club teams only or perhaps both you can also choose from the stadium you wish to play at the amount of time you wish to play such as 10mins-15mins get it they way you wish so you are in the shape to kick there ass all the way to HELL! you can use the Voice so you can talk one-on-one with your opponent and taunt them till they burst out crying like babies
But for those that dont have Xbox Live all is not lost it's still a good game you have the options of
Match: Play an exibition match against the computer
Edit: Edit your choice of team change players e.g. you dont like the fact that Owen plays for Real Madrid and would like to see him back in Liverpool fair enough put him in Liverpool or you can create players of your own dress them up with real stupid hairstyles name them choose there ages Nationality everything but to get these players unlocked you need points the easiest way to create players of your own is to choose a player from a Club lets say Man Utd and erm Nistelrooy then you can change him to your own choice of player re-name him change his appearance it's real cool and to use the created player you dont need points unlike if you did via the Edit mode from a non-player if you get me drift
Options: The basic options for the game in this section you can pick the PES shop to buy stuff using the PES points you have gotten from winning matches
Master League: Play thro a whole season you can also create a team of your own thro this mode if you wish
League: Play thro a League
Xbox Live: Well you wont have this option if you do however good
The graphics are good infact everything is good in this game I'd definatly reccomend it
Graphics: 7/10
Music: 4/10
TOTAL: 11/20
A BUY!!!!!!!!!!

Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox)
Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Not Bad!!, 15 April 2005
In this racing game you can play for Kudos tokens with these you can unlock new Cars or you can play just against other bot cars for no tokens it's your choice this is a really good car racing game which is Online Enabled so you can play against other gamers from all over the world taunt them destroy them show em who's boss to get up in the scoreboards you haveta win you start at rank 1 the higher the better to begin with I thought Rank 1 was the highest but well I was wrong lol anyway this game can also play music that you have saved on your Xbox during offline play and online play too so if you dont like any music that is already on the game but you have a favourite soundtrack saved onto your Xbox then you can listen to that soundtrack not the crappy music on the game it's really cool anyway this game is well worth it if you have or dont have Xbox Live but ov course Xbox Live is better it makes games more fun but dont fret yous that dont have it it's still a good game without it
Graphics: 6/10
Storyline: hmm dont really have 1 it's a sports game
Music: the music already on it is crap but I'll give it a 4/10 but it gets 10/10 at the fact it's a game that lets you play soundtracks saved on your Xbox

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4