Profile for julie > Reviews

julie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 29 Jan. 2013
I have been using this on and off for years. When I have a little spare money and when my skin needs a little boost i use it at night after I cleanse and tone. Wake up to lovely smooth skin. Please note this is not a miracle cure and will not completely remove all old acne scars but will lighten them. This is especially good for pigmentation.

Pure & Clear Anti Blemish Facial Wash 125ml
Pure & Clear Anti Blemish Facial Wash 125ml

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 28 Jan. 2013
I have suffered with acne since i was in my teens, I used to have alot of red pimples on my cheeks and chin then when in my 20's it died to just a little on my cheek and some on chin and neck, but it has also left scarring pot holes which occasionaly fil up since i have oily skin, it's a nightmare I am now 30 and still get these horrid things. I got a free trial of the wash, moisturiser and the gel. It was one months supply and i done a before and after shot for their website. The difference in one month was absolutely amazing. This stuff keeps spots at bay for the long term but you do have to continually use it obviously. I used the wash and moisturiser in the morning and wash, gel then moisturiser at night before bed along with estee lauder repair serum and I will never look back. I think for someone with alot of acne all over the face, neck etc this is gonna take more than a month to heal but this stuff will work eventually. Another tip i can give is buy these products in boots, I do this and then use my advantage points at the end of each month to treat myself.

Maid for the Billionaire (Book 1) (Legacy Collection)
Maid for the Billionaire (Book 1) (Legacy Collection)

2.0 out of 5 stars not a bad read, 16 Jan. 2013
This book is an easy read, with it being free wasn't a complete waste of time. Does the job and whisking you away for a little while. I got into it quite easy but it's not even close to FSG...no where near! you could read it easily in under a day.

MAID in the USA (The BAD BOY BILLIONAIRES Series Book 2)
MAID in the USA (The BAD BOY BILLIONAIRES Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 15 Jan. 2013
loved the characters very nice story but where was the sex scene at the end, god they deserved it after all that waiting he must have been dying. One more little bit at the end with the honeymoon would have been delightful.

LeapFrog Count & Draw
LeapFrog Count & Draw

3.0 out of 5 stars great procudt, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Count & Draw (Toy)
Firstly I would like to say I love this little product my son has played with it for hours when before i could hardly get him to concentrate on any of his letters or numbers. The voice directions are very clear and simple and the praise they get sends my son into cheers for his great work. The pen is easy to handle and all the buttons are easy to get to when writing, The main writing area is much the same as am etch a scetch you draw on it when the lights come on the after you wipe away with the slide. The only drawback with this is the wipe slide i have bought the count and draw and the scribble and write and they both stick and sometimes catch at the sides, once you have figured out where to place the slider it's workable but i think the manufacturers could come up with a better idea of how to wipe away the drawing.

Rubies Premium Hulk (Medium)
Rubies Premium Hulk (Medium)
Offered by Any Level

5.0 out of 5 stars mys son loves this, 26 Dec. 2012
This suit is great quality, realistic and with the wig down right fun. We all had a shot of the wig on xmas day and my son played at being the hulk for hours along with his hulk gloves which i bought seperately. I would recommend this costume over the disney store hulk suit as this one has in built muscles and is just alot better quality.

New Zealand Honey Co Bio Active Natural Manuka Honey 340 g (Pack of 1)
New Zealand Honey Co Bio Active Natural Manuka Honey 340 g (Pack of 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars best price manuka honey, 26 Dec. 2012
This honey is brilliant for the price with 10+ active manuka it is a steal at £6 monthly subscription. I have used it in my egg white, honey and lemon face mask every night since i got it and I am so impressed with the results already my face is smoother texture and dark spots are noticble lighter. I used this mask with just lemon and egg whites to get rid of dark spots and it was helping but also dried out my skin and it started flaking so with this honey it not only smoothes it alot more it is also an amazing moisturiser. The taste of it is georgus to add to tea or for xmas dinner this year i added to my carrots while roasting and they were just scruptious. A little goes a long way with this product and i couldnt be more happy.

Ladies Comfort Fit Navy Country Wellies Size 7
Ladies Comfort Fit Navy Country Wellies Size 7

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant wellies., 7 Dec. 2012
i bought these last xmas and still have them. They are sturdy and comfy the only drawback is the dont move with your leg very easily they are may be just a little too rigid. But i love them and they loog good with a nice pair of welly socks.

Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set

3.0 out of 5 stars way overpriced, 7 Dec. 2012
Firstly i would like to say the starter kit is great if your buying it along side the aesel, the paper roll is ment for use along side the aesel so it is very thin although i bought the thicker pad along side my order and only use the thin paper for scribble painting as we call it and use the good stuff when were painting pictures for friends and family. The non spill tubs are brilliant saves me from using plates or tupperwear. The paintbrushes are not the best on the market but my son already had some good ones so he uses them, the paint is ample amount although i bought more colours alot cheaper form my local supermarket along with some more coloured markers since you only get one. Overall i would say you can buy all these items alot cheaper seperately in your local supermarkets.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love this brand, 4 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my dad from the seller direct. He works outside in below tempratures and has found this a life saver. He wears this under a top and jumper then a ski fleese but the base layer makes all the difference he says. Will definately buy this again for him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9