Profile for julie > Reviews

Indian Maharani Jali 45cm End Table
Indian Maharani Jali 45cm End Table
Offered by mercersfurniture

5.0 out of 5 stars great coffee table, 22 Jun. 2013
i love the size of this table and might buy another one for a lampshade table but this table really especially for the price has rustic look to it and looks more expensive than it is. It is very sturdy and i think it will be around for a while.

Julian Bowen Malmo Recliner and Footstool, Brown
Julian Bowen Malmo Recliner and Footstool, Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars not very sturdy, 22 Jun. 2013
this chair is not that comfortable. My brother in law has the more expensive version and i thought this would be a cheap second, but it is no where near it. looks great in my livingroom but after a week it started to wabble at one side and is kind of unsteady also it has fallen over on my son. I would pay the extra and buy the better quality one next time. my husband loved it at first but he now complains about a sore back when sitting on it.

100g 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel
100g 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars not alot of gel, 21 Jun. 2013
i have rated this 5 stars as the product is amazing but you dont get alot in the tin for your money and there is no safety seal so if the product wasnt as good as it was it would have made me wonder if it was aloe vera gel within the tub.

100ml Grapeseed 100% Pure Carrier Oil
100ml Grapeseed 100% Pure Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 21 Jun. 2013
as i said 10/10 worth every penny and more, rubbed on my skin and within 5 mins skin looked more supple and glowing. I am using this along with a few drops of tea tree and eucalyptis oil for a cleanser.

update) after a month of using this on my hair, skin and nails everything is looking healthier and more moisturised. What i love about this is it soaks up into my skin so quickly. I dont use it all over my face just under my eye and above my cheeks since i have oily skin i just wouldn't chance it around my neck area, but the results under my eyes are amazing, it has lightened my dark circles and seriously diminished my little lines a bit.

Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oil 10ml
Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oil 10ml
Offered by Calmer Solutions Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars fab product, 21 Jun. 2013
for the price of this product you get a fabulous oil. I am more than satisfied and will definately buy this oil again. I am currently using this oil for a face cleanser only using a few drops with grapeseed carrier oil and tea tree oil.

update)

after one month of use I have noticed a massive difference in my facial skin, I have oily/combination skin and depending on what i eat my skin flares. This little miracle has saved my bacon. What I do is use a normal face scrub and add 3 drops of eucalyptis and 3 drops of tea tree and scrub onto face every second day. My face feels fresh and amazing. Then i added 6 drops eucalyptis to 6 table spoon of aloe vera and 7 drops tea tree oil into and old cleaned moisturising tub and BAM you have a fab spot fighting moisturiser!... there are no ends what you can add these oils too, you just have to figure out what oil is best for what and mix away. so much less expensive than on the market products and you know your skin is free from crap! :) happy mixing folks! experiment and judge for your own face type dont rely on big manufacturers to do it for you and dont supply them with more money!

Hi-BagZ® Gaming Beanbag Faux Leather BROWN Bean Bag Chair
Hi-BagZ® Gaming Beanbag Faux Leather BROWN Bean Bag Chair
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars so cumfy, 21 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my son originally but after giving it a shot today when it arrived, I have now claimed it for the livingroom it is so cumfy and fits right into your back. For this price I am over the moon with my purchase, obviously I have only just received it and it has a manufactured smell but after a clean im sure it will be fine. I will update after a few months of use to let you know the durability of this product.

Bent Over (Student Teacher Erotica) (F.U.C. Book 1)
Bent Over (Student Teacher Erotica) (F.U.C. Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 13 Jun. 2013
short and not sweet, totally unbelievable and just annoying. I wouldn't recommend this even if it is free. There is no substance to it at all.

Marked (Soul Guardians Book 1)
Marked (Soul Guardians Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ever wondered what happens when you die?, 13 Jun. 2013
Well this is a great concept of the whole angel/death/soul thing. This book is a little slow to begin, but once you get into it it's fab and the second book is even better!

The Fallen Star
The Fallen Star

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the book, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Fallen Star (Kindle Edition)
This book will have you buying the rest of the series before you've even finnished the last page, just to make sure you can continue reading. I bought this as a free book and was lost into the story after the first chapter. The concept is much better than twilight covering all supernatural and romance but not totally dweling on the romance.

The Underworld (Fallen Star Book 2)
The Underworld (Fallen Star Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars hooked from the first word, 13 Jun. 2013
I have read the complete fallen star/soul series and this is my favourite book. I am on my third read of this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9