Profile for Rheanna > Reviews

Content by Rheanna

Rheanna

Where The Wild Things Are (Xbox 360)
Where The Wild Things Are (Xbox 360)
Offered by PNA247

4.0 out of 5 stars It LOOKS good., 28 Dec. 2012
Having bought this as a gift, I don't know how good the actual game is or if there's anything wrong with the disc/gameplay. However, prompt service and no packaging issues.
Thanks!

Eat, Sleep, WOW, Repeat T-Shirt - ladies and mens shirts - all sizes - wrapping and gift message service available (unisex M/40" chest)
Offered by Bertie's

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Dec. 2012
I got this as a present for my WOW crazy boyfriend and it's perfect! The lettering is a LOT brighter than it shows in the picture though, but I saw this as a good thing since the picture on the product age looks a little faded.
Sizing was just right and wasn't too snug or too loose for a men's medium.

Have already gave feedback to the Seller and they seem genuinely nice and keen to satisfy customers.
My boyfriend loves it and I would like to thank Bertie's once again for the item!
Merry belated Christmas to you all!

Silly Mouse Turtle, Green
Silly Mouse Turtle, Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Scrappy box, but good., 28 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a silly little pressie for my mum who ain't so techy.
It came in it's own carboard box and was already opened. I assume that it was like that only so the packers could check the colour inside, (on the box it shows two colours, red and green) and for that, I thank them! (A red turtle wouldn't have looked great! haha) However, as it wasn't taped back up, I got a niggling feeling and needed to test the mouse out myself JUST in case. Thankfully it worked perfectly fine and was packaged easy enough to box again without looking like it had been opened. Cute little thing, especially for someone who doesn't care for all this top-of-the-range high tech fancy stuff.

7 in 1 New iPad 2 Premium Bundle 7 Accessory Kit Complete Set All You need for iPad 2 iPad 3 by KING OF FLASH
Offered by KING OF FLASH

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 28 Dec. 2012
Only qualm with it is that my original order got lost and a replacement took a while to arrive, but that's nothing to do with the seller, it IS(was) Christmas after all! :)
It is what it says and it was a great little gift package for my dad who spends his time on their iPad a lot!
So, thanks King Of Flash!