Profile for Die Wolf Wat Luister > Reviews

Content by Die Wolf Wat L...

Die Wolf Wat Luister

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
E-z American Sign Language (Barron's E-Z Series)
E-z American Sign Language (Barron's E-Z Series)
by David A. Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars My book is fantastic. I enjoy learning my book very much, 13 July 2015
My book is fantastic. I enjoy learning my book very much. This book looks like a grammar about between sign language and English. Many captioned line drawings and illustrate signs with words. It is self-teaching guide to ASL. Thank you very much.

Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light (PC/Mac)
Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am VERY HAPPY that enjoy learning DVD-ROM, 13 July 2015
Thank you very much for an item. I am VERY HAPPY that enjoy learning DVD-ROM. I have learned a photography course. That's is very good. I like it.

Canon LP-E10 Replacement Battery Pack for EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X50, EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Cameras, 7.4V 1500mAh
Offered by Rightful UK

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not very good because I bought them, 13 July 2015
I give one star. It is not very good because I bought them. I opened a letter while they were arriving. I did't believe that it was Canon NB-4L Battery Pack! It was smaller battery. It was very wrong. I saw item's picture looked like 7.4V 1500mAh. But it is NOT. These picture and description are wrong. Please don't buy them. I got refunded.

A History of South Africa: From the Distant Past to Present Day
A History of South Africa: From the Distant Past to Present Day
by FransJohan Pretorius

5.0 out of 5 stars I love to reading this book, 11 May 2015
I love to reading this book. If students are looking for South Africa's history about geology, ancient lands, dinosaurs, ancient peoples, Boer history, and more. I agree that students buy this book because the book is very good.

How to Write in Persian (A Workbook for Learning the Persian Alphabet): (Bi-lingual Farsi- English Edition)
by Nazanin Mirsadeghi

5.0 out of 5 stars This book helped me very good. I could understand and read, 11 May 2015
I received my item. This book helped me very good. I could understand and read.

I can start to practice writing and reading. Many thanks!

Yellow Bunny Rabbit Design Silicone Skin Case Cover for iPhone 4
Yellow Bunny Rabbit Design Silicone Skin Case Cover for iPhone 4

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister loved them. She said that's very nice, 23 April 2015
I gave my sister. My sister loved them. She said that's very nice. Thank you

The Snowman and the Snowdog [DVD] [2012]
The Snowman and the Snowdog [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hilary Audus
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 April 2015
I love 2D animation. I like to watching a DVD for new 'Snowman and Snowdog'. That's gives five stars.

American Sign Language Dictionary
American Sign Language Dictionary
by Elaine Costello

5.0 out of 5 stars I love American sign language, 23 April 2015
I love American sign language. This book is very good. I like them. I can understand this book. Many thanks.

Lipreading: For the Oral Deaf and Hard-Of-Hearing Person
Lipreading: For the Oral Deaf and Hard-Of-Hearing Person
by Elizabeth Hazard

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a cochlear implant user. I learn a ..., 23 April 2015
I am a cochlear implant user. I learn a book for a lipreading. I give five stars. It is understanding for me that how practice and learn with a lipreading. Thank you very much.

Neck Travel Wallet to Secure Passports, Money, Credit Cards, Mobile Phones, Tickets, Boarding Pass - Quality Lightweight Neck Pouch Organiser with ID Display Window - This Passport Neck Holder can also be worn as Shoulder Travel Wallet - By Raqpak (Grey)
Offered by Grabbits