Profile for Blonde4Life > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
49cm Traditional Christmas metal Fireguard with Santa & Sleigh
49cm Traditional Christmas metal Fireguard with Santa & Sleigh

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov 2014
Love it, so Christmassy and very competitive price.

Maisy Flowers Apron
Maisy Flowers Apron

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly cute and serviceable, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Maisy Flowers Apron (Toy)
My two year old was delighted to receive this apron - it goes on for everything: role play, painting, washing hands etc. An absolute hit. There is plenty of length in the neck and waist ties so is shortened at the moment, apron comes down to just below her knees. Hoping it will do for a few years to come.

Princess Polly's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
Princess Polly's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
by Andrea Pinnington
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story, shame about sound effects, 27 Aug 2013
This is a lovely story and very educational. However, the cheer button was too distracting for our toddler and she just pressed it incessantly without even listening to the story or taking part in choosing a potty or pants. I love the layout though and the graphics are great.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
by Dan Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 27 Aug 2013
I have read all Robert Langdon novels and while I did enjoy this I found the amnesia angle a wee bit of a cliche and unnecessary. It certainly wasn't as gripping as either The Da Vinci Code or Angels & Demons until the last quarter of the book. I also got a bit fed up of the heavy architectural narrative, especially in Venice. It will not put me off reading Dan Brown's future novels though.

Postman Pat: Popstars/Great Big Party [DVD]
Postman Pat: Popstars/Great Big Party [DVD]
Dvd ~ Postman Pat
Offered by rockaway-records

5.0 out of 5 stars Word perfect, 27 Aug 2013
Our two year old daughter is a huge fan and Postman Pat has saved the day on many occasions. These episodes have not been shown on television so they were a welcome relief. Worth every penny as our toddler gets so much pleasure out of this.

The Echo Man: (Byrne & Balzano 5)
The Echo Man: (Byrne & Balzano 5)
by Richard Montanari

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner, 27 Aug 2013
I have been a fan of Byrne and Balzano from the start. This is a true page turner, I was consumed with interest. I love the characters and the quality of writing is excellent. Another thriller with several different sub plots giving the leads a more rounded appearance. One of my favourites so far.

Warner Music Group Trivium Death From Above Men's T-Shirt Black Large
Warner Music Group Trivium Death From Above Men's T-Shirt Black Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for an avid fan, 27 Aug 2013
I bought this for my big brother, he informs me that the graphics are excellent and the t-shirt is very well made and so washes well.

Baby Stella Snuggle Up Front Carrier
Baby Stella Snuggle Up Front Carrier
Offered by summerfamily28

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 27 Aug 2013
Couldn't resist buying this along with Stella doll. Incredibly cute seeing little ones carrying baby Stella around in this. Well made, lovely colours - a perfect little extra gift.

imajo Ragdoll Bianca
imajo Ragdoll Bianca

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful rag doll, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: imajo Ragdoll Bianca (Toy)
I had been searching shops and online for a while looking for a rag doll. The Bianca doll is exceptionally nice. She is well made, pretty and modern. Most of the rag dolls I had looked at were old fashioned and appeared second hand. This is a beautiful doll, alreayd looking at purchasing more from the range.

Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Rainy Day Outfit
Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Rainy Day Outfit
Offered by Kiddymania & Dollymania

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely outift, 27 Aug 2013
Bought as a gift, well made yet reasonably priced. Purchase was made along with Stella doll, it was a instant hit with our 2 year old.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3