Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dreamscene Lorenza Bed In A Bag, Teal, Super King
Dreamscene Lorenza Bed In A Bag, Teal, Super King
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd
Price: 9.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colours, 11 Aug 2014
Lovely soft feel and easy to wash. Satisfied and would recommend to others.

10 SETS (33 PCS) PLUNGER CUTTERS SUGARCRAFT CAKE DECORATING ======INCLUDING FREE FIRST CLASS DELIVERY ===== (Heart, Veined butterfly, star, Daisy, veined rose leaf ,Carnation, Blossom, flower, Sunflower , other)
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shapers!, 11 Aug 2014
I used these yesterday to put decorations on a birthday cake - they are so easy to use with the plungers - I should have ordered these a long time ago. Thoroughly recommend them to all bakers........!

The Marriage Certificate
The Marriage Certificate
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read - must buy, 8 May 2014
What a lovely book to read. So fascinated with the story, I couldn't put it down. It's helped me in all sorts of ways in digging more into my own family history that I didn't know where to go to next.

A must read for all genealogists doing their family trees

Happy Birthday (Muffins) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Happy Birthday (Muffins) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 April 2014
This was an excellent way of printing a birthday card along with a gift. Easy to use and very happy with it - so was the receiver too! Will definitely use this service again next I need it.

Black Velvet
Black Velvet
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Velvet, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Black Velvet (MP3 Download)
Great track just can't stop singing it. Absolutely brilliant sound too. Definitely recommend it to all those who likes Alannah

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 15.0 Tog, Super King
Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 15.0 Tog, Super King
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 13.52

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely comfortable duvet, 9 Feb 2014
I have used Linens Limited for most of my bed linen items. So happy with my purchase I will use them again in the future.

The duvet is not heavy nor too light in weight. It will keep you warm at night in the cold and keep you cool in warmer nights. Very pleased.

Converse Ct Lite Ox Navy White - 5.5 UK
Converse Ct Lite Ox Navy White - 5.5 UK
Offered by Office Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loved these, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Converse Ct Lite Ox (Apparel)
My daughter was extremely happy with these as she has been wearing other of this type for quite some time.

Finish Dishwasher Salt 5 kg (Pack of Two)
Finish Dishwasher Salt 5 kg (Pack of Two)
Price: 6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 13 Dec 2013
For a pack of 2 x 5Kg bags at this price, I was most amazed at the price. Very happy with my purchase and will be using this supplier again in the future.

CaseGuru Leather Case/Cover/Luxury Folio Book Holder with Stand for New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely case cover, 13 Dec 2013
My daughter is very pleased with her case cover and loves the colour too! It is easily up there with the other expensive ones.

13 [VINYL]
13 [VINYL]
Price: 22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the old Black Sabbath, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: 13 [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I bought this as a surprise pressie for my spouse. When we both listened to it, it wasn't the same as listening to the old tracks. But all the same not bad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3