Profile for JJ2 > Reviews

Content by JJ2

JJ2

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Titanic (3D Lenticular Sleeve) & Memorabilia 100th Year Anniversary Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Catherine Zeta-Jones
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, 4 Jan 2013
A worthy alternative to de Caprio version and well worth viewing - you'll need the mandatory box of tissues though!

Gfit Idea! Hoter Christmas Red Boot With Warm Nap, Set Of 4, Outdoor Walking, Pet Supplies, Christmas Gift, Price/Piece - M

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa's little helper boots!, 4 Jan 2013
They looked amazing but sadly I did it again, my dog just don't fit the boots, he's the right height but paws like a lion and the boots were too small - they were passed to a 'gir friend' (yorkie) on whom they looked great!

Paw Print Pet Dog Socks w/ Non-slip Bottom - Approx. 2.7 Inch Long x 1.5 Inch Wide (Unstretched)
Offered by netSells
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Paws for thought!, 4 Jan 2013
The socks looked good and the materials were excellent but sadly they were too small for my dog, who, although he is only 10 inches high, he has paws like a lion and I probably chose the wrong size to match the body and not the paws.

Gfit Idea! Hoter Fashion Colorful Tie, Color & Style Random, Pet Supplies, Beauty requisites For Outdoor Walking & Party, Price/Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Party Animal!, 4 Jan 2013
My dog Jake loved his tie, he posed all Xmas day .. and he has been looking for it every day since!

Petrol Powered Leaf Blower Vacuum
Petrol Powered Leaf Blower Vacuum
Offered by JAGO24 UK
Price: 76.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Autumn Leaves by Amazon, 3 Dec 2012
This is a great value product which does exactly what it says it will. It was more robust than |
I expected for the price and my leaf problem has simply 'blown away'!

Timeless Trilogy, Book One, Fate
Timeless Trilogy, Book One, Fate
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'couldn't put it down' book!, 13 Jun 2012
A captivating read - can't wait for the next in the series. A must for all sci-fi and fantasy readers.

Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Edward Doll
Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Edward Doll
Offered by Wi-Shop
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More a Collectible for big girls than a toy for little girls!, 13 Jun 2012
This doll beautifully compliments the Twilight Bella Barbie doll in Wedding Dress and is an excellent addition for a serious Barbie collector.

GU10 12 LED Bulbs,  Blue Accent Lighting, 2 Pack
GU10 12 LED Bulbs, Blue Accent Lighting, 2 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea, 6 Dec 2011
These bulbs were great vslue for money and very effective when insitu. We wanted to create a different ambience and they certainly fulfilled this 100%. I will be buying more in future.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, 7 Sep 2011
When I first saw this product I was intrigued but swithered about buying one as I love the look and feel of an actual book in my hand, but as an avid reader I end up carting way too many with me on holiday etc and always have at least one in my handbag. However, the idea of never ending amounts of good reading material without running the risk of a hernia prompted me to buy the Kindle and I absolutely love it!love it!love i! it does all it says on the tin and more as far as I'm concerned and my only regret is I waited too long to buy it.

Panasonic Lumix FZ45 14.1MP Digital Camera - Black (3.0 inch TFT LCD Display, LEICA DC Lens with 25mm Wide-angle and 24x Optical Zoom) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lumix Camera, 7 Sep 2011
Had another Lumix a few years ago and sadly it was stolen probably by someone who knew how good it was and this one is just as good if not better. Easy to use, excellent picture quality and full of useful features. I would recommend one to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3