Profile for Kai > Reviews

Content by Kai

Kai

Fujifilm FinePix S2980 Digital Camera (14MP, 18x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen
Offered by MegaDeals UK
Price: 96.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, 22 April 2012
Great value for money. The pics are high quality and the build is nice too. I would have preferred if it didn't use AA batteries, but a lot of bridge cameras do.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2012 12:33 AM BST

FIFA 12 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 12 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A return to form for the FIFA series, 11 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 12 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I absolutely loved fifa 10 but was dissapointed by the lack of change in 11. If you like football games buy it. ARROW TO THE KNEE SUCKER!

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Price: 14.08

3.0 out of 5 stars They broke., 10 Jan 2012
It is a shame becuase they were really good headphones but for some reason the left earphone got quieter and queiter

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance
Price: 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyrim, 12 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've never previously played an elder scrolls game but was very excited and rightly so. One word: AWSOME. The open world is very vast and I have only just scratched the surface. The literally hundreds of dungeons basically douvle the map size. Finding and upgrading weapons and skills is complex but not confusing. It looks absolutely gorgeous, bethesda must have worked there socks off.

Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by clickforgamesltd
Price: 15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fps to date, 30 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am by no means a battlefield veteran, the only other battlefield game I have bought is Bad company 2 which totally changed my perspective on shooters (I stopped playing cod). I installed the HD content as I saw a video comparing the two and the difference is massive. The quick match button didnt seem to work but that was fine as there is an easily filterable server browser. Ever since I got it working I have adored the multiplayer. The vehicles are fun and the classes and balanced. The unlock system for each vehicle and class is much more deep than in bad company 2. The maps are large but there is still plenty of action with 24 players. My favourite game mode is rush which makes the maps larger but unlocked a step at a time. I played some conquest but probably wont go on team deathmatch, its not what battlefields about. I have played 2 campaign missions. It is definetly more linear and more serious than bad company 2. I miss b-company. But keeping in mind campaign will only ever be about 5% of overall game time I'm not that fussed. Overall its an awsome game that has infinite replay value and exceeds bad company 2... in just about every way.