ARRAY(0x10c149e4)

Profile for Cha Cha > Reviews

Content by Cha Cha

Cha Cha (Aylesbury, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Nos Fiancailles, France
Nos Fiancailles, France

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic CD!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Nos Fiancailles, France (Audio CD)
I bought this CD to listen to track nb 4, Les Eaux de Mars but many more have caught my attention since. What a beautiful collection of songs in french and portugese.

Shaped Beadwork & Beyond (Lark Jewelry & Beading)
Shaped Beadwork & Beyond (Lark Jewelry & Beading)
by Diane Fitzgerald

5.0 out of 5 stars As always...perfect!, 31 Jan 2014
Thank you Diane Fitzgerald for another fantastic book, all the projects look fasinating to make, great diagrams and explanations! I just love this great designer, love everything she creates and enjoy the book enormously!

Modern Designs for Classic Quilts: 12 Traditionally Inspired Patterns Made New
Modern Designs for Classic Quilts: 12 Traditionally Inspired Patterns Made New
by Kelly Biscopink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice book!, 31 Jan 2014
Even as a beginner, I am thinking about making the quilt on the front cover! There are many beautiful projects, all extremely well explained. A pleasure to look through and very inspiring! Wonderful book!

Brooches Store Large Antique Gold and Topaz Crystal Horse Head Brooch Pendant
Brooches Store Large Antique Gold and Topaz Crystal Horse Head Brooch Pendant
Offered by PYNK Jewellery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Super shiny, super pretty horse brooch!, 16 Jan 2014
My 12 year old wanted this brooch. I can't say I liked it much on the picture (I am not fond of horses either) but I have to admit this is a stunning and rather large brooch. The mane is sparkling with multi faceted small stones, sending beautiful rays of pink, blue, green, opal colour...These stones are much smaller than the ones in the picture. The whole brooch is fantastically shiny (gold) and I can't stop looking at it. I might even wear it!! :)

Inspired by Tradition (That Patchwork Place)
Inspired by Tradition (That Patchwork Place)
by Kay Mackenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, clever, fun!, 14 Jan 2014
I have had so much fun with some of the designs in this book! They have been admired by many friends! Not only are they fun to do but also very easy to print (In the size YOU need them, at home!)and a pleasure to applique. I am totally converted! Thank you!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Needed some improvements!, 14 Jan 2014
I have just cut 12.5" squares using this grid. I didn't find it very useful, apart from the fact it is the size I needed it to be. I was trying to position the centre of the grid (well, what I thought was the centre as the 2 diagonal lines crossed!)on the middle of my squares when I realised the cross was not the middle, which made my work more difficult as I had to calculate the middle and mark it with a permanent marker. The middle is just off the centre mark which makes things confusing.
I also struggled to measure the fabric around my applique patterns. I had to reallly concentrate hard and found the whole procedure quite stressful. I couldn't see what were inches or half inches, and I just guessed in the end!I am quite new to quilting so that might be why but the lack of centre is, in my opinion,a big mistake.
I thought cutting 12.5" squares would be fun with this tool but I am dissapointed!

Pifco P44011 Air Dehumidifier, 16 oz
Pifco P44011 Air Dehumidifier, 16 oz
Offered by express trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, 11 Dec 2013
Beware, this is really small. I didn't know tiny dehumidifiers existed but this one is super small. My fault really as I didn't read the descriptions properly but it is too small to dehumidify my conservatory. I thought I was getting a bargain since it was half price and was in a bit of a rush when I ordered. I really wish I'd be more careful.. This machine would be perfect for a doll's house!!!!

Vincent Van Gogh Sunflowers Maxi Poster 61x91.5cm
Vincent Van Gogh Sunflowers Maxi Poster 61x91.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 4 Nov 2013
I've always loved this painting, it brings some positive vibes to the place! Great poster at a good price, very happy!

Diane Fitzgerald's Favorite Beading Projects (Lark Jewelry & Beading)
Diane Fitzgerald's Favorite Beading Projects (Lark Jewelry & Beading)
by Diane Fitzgerald

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute projects!, 8 Jun 2013
This book offers a range of fun projects which are a pleasure to make. I have just beaded 2 pretty flower baskets for friends' birthdays and enjoyed making them a lot! I had stopped beading for a while and was delighted to create such cute presents which were very well received. There are more projects I want to make from this book. This book brings the fun back into beading! It shows Diane Fitzgerald picked her favourite projects, the ones that are really pleasant to make and produce great results.

Designer Recliner Gaming Bean Bag RED - Indoor & Outdoor Beanbag Chair (Water Resistant) by Bean Bag Bazaar®
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy! Perfect for a quick nap!!, 31 May 2013
Shake that beanie and sit right in the middle of it...Wriggle a little and you should be sitting really comfortably with your head supported as well! Great to chill, read a book, pick up the dog! I LOVE my bean bag!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8