Profile for carrot666 > Reviews

Content by carrot666

carrot666

Enlightenment: Volume 1 (The Driel Trilogy)
Enlightenment: Volume 1 (The Driel Trilogy)
by Liz Keel

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, a proper good read., 10 May 2016
I loved this book. It only took me 2 days to read as I was immediately captured by the story, characters and world it drew me into. I can't wait for the next instalment to find out what happens next. I would recommend to anyone even if not a usual fan of young adult/ teen fantasy as the situations faced by the heroine are very relatable and the world so vivid it is easily imaginable, only downside was that my kids are a bit too young to read this, but I can't wait until I can pass it on and share it with them.

SlimHot® Women's Mid-length Capri Slimming Hot Pants Leggings Shape Wear Shapewear, Lose Weight, Weight Loss Wear, Hot Pants,
Offered by MSH-LONDON
Price: £17.98 - £23.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes massively wrong ( too big) and you out of pocket for return postage!, 1 April 2016
The sizes for these are not based in any reality known to most.
I am a large size 16, and a 16 in most retailers for jeans so I ordered the XL size 14-16. Good grief they were enormous , so baggy round the stomach and bottom and loose round the thighs.
By the way you have to pay for return postage if the size is wrong for you! Wrong for me ! Wrong for anyone who wears clothes from any other retailer in this country!

Raa Raa the Noisy Lion - Welcome to the Jingly Jangly Jungle (includes Raa Raa Figure) [DVD]
Offered by A2Z Entertains

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cover very disappointed, 26 Mar. 2012
No doubt my children will love the content of the DVD but the flimsy cardboard sleeve for the dvd is unlikely to last more than a week. It is not very robust and not secure from little hands being able to remove it. I think that they could have easily accomodated a plastic cover and if they had not given the free toy they could have saved a huge amount of packaging.

Overall very disappointed with the cheap feel of DVD product and this is what I paid for not the free toy!! If there was another version without the toy i would return it and order that one. This does not seem to be the case!!!