Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Skellee Childrens Kindle Books Author" (UK and Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
VINTAGE VALENTINES: Valentine's Day Cards, Customs, Legends & Poetry (Vintage Memories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Valentines Review, 1 Feb 2014
Beautiful images and beautiful quotes to lose yourself in. It's quite an unusual book with verse intermingled with facts about the history of Valentine's Day. You could tell that the author had put a lot of effort into creating this book, for the obvious quality of the content and formatting.

Love and Respect:  Understanding Love and Mastering the Art of Loving
Love and Respect: Understanding Love and Mastering the Art of Loving

5.0 out of 5 stars Love and Respect Review, 30 Nov 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The message within is a message which each of us should accept and once accepted share the wisdom with others who are going through tough times - when all they need to do is to follow the principles of love. This is not a book that you can read quickly, it is a book which makes you think deeply. It's profoundness is refreshing and rare to find. I know I am going to read this book several times and for that reason I highly recommend it.

Children: The Little Boy Who Couldn't Stop Farting (Chris Rock Voice Narration and Free Children's Coloring Book) (Childress Children's Book Series 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Children - Can be Horrors, 30 Nov 2013
I bought this book as I wanted to surprise my grandchildren and in fact I think that although they are going to have a laugh - I think they will also stop and consider how not to behave around others. :) Nice lesson for them to learn at an early age.

QUOTES of LOVE: A Compilation of Quotations &  Original Photographs For Thanks (Quotes of Love 17)
QUOTES of LOVE: A Compilation of Quotations & Original Photographs For Thanks (Quotes of Love 17)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quotes of Love Review, 8 Nov 2013
Quotes of Love is a beautiful book which will make you stop and think. It's profound, thought provoking and inspiring. The sort of book that you can lose your self in for a few minutes. In fact, enough minutes to move you into a space of loving life. I loved it.

The Last Hut and 29 other flash fiction stories
The Last Hut and 29 other flash fiction stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Short Stories by Diane Corriette, 1 Oct 2013
These are wonderful stories. Perfect size for coffee breaks and they take you down a memory lane which a lot of us can relate to. I can't pick out just one story as they each will resonate with us all. They are so expressive of each event that you become lost immediately in each one.

I love the way Diane Corriette thinks deeply and expresses her thoughts so articulately. In fact, I look forward to her next book. This book is getting a five star and is definitely recommended by me.

Princess Ruby: The Friendship Wand (first grade picture books) (Princess Ruby Children's Books Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess Ruby Friendship Review, 14 Sep 2013
I bought this book because I had one of the previous books by this author. I really wanted to see what she had brought into this story so that I could read it to some special little souls I sometimes read to. Now I am so looking forward to reading it to them or even just sitting with them while we both listen to the audio version. As with the first book, the story has a moral to help young children with their life skills. In this case, the children who read it and follow what Princess Ruby did in the book, will always have special friends in their lives. A fabulous lesson for young children to learn at an early age to take them through to adulthood. Credit to the author, Deborah Bradley. I look forward to her next book now. :)

Princess Ruby: The Make-Up Ballet Class (Princess Ruby Children's Books Book 1)
Princess Ruby: The Make-Up Ballet Class (Princess Ruby Children's Books Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess Ruby at Ballet, 25 July 2013
This is another beautiful children's book from Deborah Bradley and no doubt inspired by the Bradley family. The illustrations were wonderful but most of all the moral of the story is one which all children would benefit from, if they had the opportunity to learn this early in their lives. I think all girls and boys would love this book and highly recommend it. I also feel that this author has a long successful road ahead of her and wish her every success in her career and success in all future books as well. :)

25 Tips to Creating a Happy and Closely-Knit Family
25 Tips to Creating a Happy and Closely-Knit Family

5.0 out of 5 stars For all families, 23 July 2013
I am so happy I managed to buy this book and have the opportunity of glimpsing the love and TLC of another(tender loving caring) family in the world. You could immediately feel the love that has been poured into it by the author. It is a beautiful book for parents to read giving each of us an excellent example of what a loving family is like and how by appreciating the small things, they become the treasures in family strength and unity.

The author mentions that it is important to show love, love from one parent to another or if single, love and respect of ourselves, so that our children are given an example which they may want to carry into their own future families. This is such a wise suggestion as the opposite only attracts that which it gives out.

I definitely recommend this book and I am sure that when it comes out in paperback, I shall be buying this for presents for all the young parents I know :) Credit to the author for taking the initiative and sharing this part of her 'blessed' life.

My Magic Lollipop (Fun Rhyming Books for Children)
My Magic Lollipop (Fun Rhyming Books for Children)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Lillipop, 22 Jun 2013
This is such a cute book - loved the illustration and particularly loved the way the rhyming was written. Moved from the old fashioned way of rhyming to a modern uptake. This book will help all those children who have to cope with a new edition to the family as well. Very well thought out and definitely has great potential for future stories in this line. Credit to all involved in putting this together.

(Children's Ebook)15 of The Smartest Animals in the World (Beautiful Photos and Amazing Facts for Children ages 6-12) ("Amazing Animals Series")

5.0 out of 5 stars Smartest Animals Review, 8 Jun 2013
You will be so very surprised with the facts in this book and especially for the first smartest animal. If you had told someone this fact, they would not have believed you. I was absolutely amazed and because of this, I have to encourage anyone to consider getting this book, quick. It would not only be great for children but also for those who like to be the first with the correct answer in quizes. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14