Profile for Kabouter > Reviews

Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser Cream 250ml
Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser Cream 250ml
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what the writing says!, 19 Feb. 2015
This is one of the best skin repair creams I have found. I have sensitive mature skin and just love this. I use it for any broken skin and as a night eye cream. It does do as it says and assists effective rapid healing.

Burt's Bees Raisin Lip Shimmer
Burt's Bees Raisin Lip Shimmer
Offered by THE VALUE WORLD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Lip Balm, 19 Feb. 2015
A really good lip balm which suits me colourwise. Eactly what I was hoping for. A mature yet vibrant crimson. Texture is one of the best I have tried. It has a pepperminty taste which is refreshing. I will buy again. It would receive 5 stars if the windy mechanism on the tube worked properly. Do not wind too much out! A light coating suffices. I do have thin lips and prefer a light balm so it really is perfect for me.

Zoggs Women's Macmasters Scoopback Swimming Costume - Black/White, 42 Inch
Zoggs Women's Macmasters Scoopback Swimming Costume - Black/White, 42 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuller figure reduced instantly!, 23 Oct. 2014
Excellent fit, good low cut leg, decent soft but supporting cups, good tummy firming and retains it shape in the water. Neat support for the fuller figure and size was spot on. This is my 2nd Zoggs swimming costume purchase and I am very pleased with both. I will be buying Zoggs again.

Burt's Bees Radiance Cleanser, 175 ml
Burt's Bees Radiance Cleanser, 175 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 April 2014
I've used this cleanser for several years now and it suits my skin. Gives a luxurious feel and slightly foamy when skin is wet before application. I supplement it with Burt's Bees Orange cleanser and between the 2 products am very happy.

Orange Soap Unwrapped
Orange Soap Unwrapped
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Met expectations, 5 April 2014
Good quality, neat packaging i.e. sufficient to protect but not excessive or flashy, arrived on time. Value for money. I will buy again.

Beethoven: The 9 Symphonies (DG Collectors Edition)
Beethoven: The 9 Symphonies (DG Collectors Edition)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss, 12 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely Beethoven collection played and conducted by the masters of the composer's music. Enjoying many a relaxing moment after busy days.

The Classic FM Hall of Fame
The Classic FM Hall of Fame
by Darren Henley

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee table relaxation, 12 Jan. 2014
A good book sensibly priced. Bought it as a gift for my husband who enjoys browsing through it. Thank you.

Zoggs Women's Sandon Scoop Back Swimsuit - Black/Peacock, 42 Inch
Zoggs Women's Sandon Scoop Back Swimsuit - Black/Peacock, 42 Inch
Offered by Swimwear2fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally - a decent swimming costume, 12 Jan. 2014
Zoggs - you're great.

This is a lovely costume for the serious swimmer who is not pencil thin! I am a size 16 round the hips and 36C bust. I struggle to find decent swimwear - either too large at the top or too tight at the bottom. I dubiously bought a size 18 and am delighted. The tummy and bust support is superb with decent neckline and back scoop. It does not lose it's shape in the water. The straps stay in place when doing fast swimming and tumble turns. The only reason I have not rated it 5 stars is that I prefer a low cut leg and this is a medium cut. I'll definitely stick with Zoggs going forward.

Rowenta Ferro Secco Fs3010 Pesante Piastra Alluminio 1200Watt- Peso 1Kg.
Rowenta Ferro Secco Fs3010 Pesante Piastra Alluminio 1200Watt- Peso 1Kg.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Dry Iron at last, 12 Jan. 2014
I hunted everywhere for a dry iron when my current one that lasted 12 years died. All I could find in the UK were steam plastic irons. The American dry irons were well-priced, but then there are customs and clearance charges making them expensive.

Then I spotted this iron and am reasonably please with it. It arrived ahead of given delivery date, it's progress was trackable keeping us well informed. It is very well made and does give a good iron. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is, for me, I'd like it to be slightly heavier and reach a hotter temperature as I iron a lot of cotton and linen articles. Otherwise well done, Rowenta. Keep up the good work and well done sellers. Sad I have to go out of the UK to buy one.

Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Nov. 2013
This cleanser really suits my dry, sensitive skin. Goes as long way, has a lovely, relaxing scent and gives me an excellent clean. Please keep producing it! A bit on the costly side but worth it if it suits you.

Page: 1 | 2