Profile for Spirit Whisperer > Reviews

Content by Spirit Whisperer

Spirit Whisperer "Xavier Nathan" (Isle of Man)

Into The Abyss [DVD]
Into The Abyss [DVD]
Dvd ~ Werner Herzog
Offered by VideoHeavenDVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Into the Abyss by Werner Herzog, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Into The Abyss [DVD] (DVD)
This is an excellent documentary that brings the viewer behind the scenes capturing not just the perceptions of the victims but also the perpetrators. It deals with the subject of capital punishment in a way that reveals it for what it is. After watching this movie you will certainly be in a better position to make an informed decision about the death penalty. Highly recommended!

Berghaus Men's Explorer Trek Tech Slate Dark Brown/Grey Walking Boot 4-80022G0543 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Men's Explorer Trek Tech, 8 April 2013
These are definitely the best boots I have purchased so far. They are comfortable, hard wearing, completely waterproof and fit perfectly. I am in between UK size 8 1/2 and 9 and always buy size 9 knowing that they will be a little big but for the first time these fit perfectly. I will be sticking with these for the foreseeable future.

bareMinerals Prime Time - Foundation Primer 30ml
bareMinerals Prime Time - Foundation Primer 30ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Foundation Primer by BareMinerals, 8 April 2013
I bought this originally for my wife after it had been recommended by my sister who works as an opera singer. Now all three of my daughters are also using it and this also shows that it works well on oily and dry skin types as they all have different skin types. They are all very happy with the purchase and will continue to use this product.

Apple Cider Vinegar with 'Mother' - 1 litre Glass Bottle
Apple Cider Vinegar with 'Mother' - 1 litre Glass Bottle
Offered by Karowi

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Cider Vinegar with 'mother', 8 April 2013
I didn't know what 'mother' meant in relation to apple cider vinegar until I read an article about how good it was your skin and general health. I bought it for my daughter who suffered with acne and after taking a sot of this before every meal her skin is now completely clear. Great product!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2013 8:09 AM GMT

Green Coffee Bean Platinum (2 Bottles) - Premium 100% Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract with GCA (50% chlorogenic acid) Professional Strength Weight Loss Supplement. 800mg
Offered by Best Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Coffee Bean, 8 April 2013
I chose this product because I saw a video by Dr Oz explaining how green coffee bean extract was helping people lose weight without them having to do any dieting. I was interested to see if the claims were true and Dr Oz does not flippantly promote products like this. I found that my metabolism seemed to increase and I was warmer. When others were complaining about the cold I was in a short sleeve shirt. The results are gradual but I like this. I also chose this product because Dr Oz warned that there were inferior quality products from China on the market which did not work so you have to read the label. It is well worth giving it a go.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2013 11:31 PM BST

Brickarms Custom Minifigure Weapon - SILENCED SPY PISTOL in BLACK. Like "James Bond 007"

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely Misleading and Dishonest, 26 Nov 2012
I purchased this item believing it to be a toy pistol my son would use as a prop with his James Bond mask and dickie bow. When it arrived I realised that once again I had been misled by dishonest advertising. It is a tiny tiny piece of solid black plastic in the shape of a pistol. I sent them an e-mail asking for a refund but they said that unless it arrived in the condition it was sent no refund would be given. How do you interpret this? As you have to open the plastic bag to see it unless it is sent back with bag intact who knows what they might decide. it is this kind of company that gives Amazon market place a bad name. I know it is less than £3.00 with free delivery but they are very clever in how they have set this up. Don't fall for it and if you have you must complain to Amazon as these guys should not be allowed to get away with this kind of dishonest business practice.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2013 10:46 AM GMT