Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Side Jobs: Stories From The Dresden Files: Stories from the Dresden Files (The Dresden Files series)

5.0 out of 5 stars question answered (well some of them), 2 Jun. 2013
Another great book by this author. I love the characters and I have bought all of his books to replace my paperbacks to put them on my kindle.

Death Masks (The Dresden Files series Book 5)
Death Masks (The Dresden Files series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Humour along with the supernatural, 2 Jun. 2013

Dead Beat (The Dresden Files series Book 7)
Dead Beat (The Dresden Files series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wizards, Zombies, 3 types of vampires, Fae - What's not to love?, 2 Jun. 2013

Summer Knight (The Dresden Files series Book 4)
Summer Knight (The Dresden Files series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars good vs evil (and there's always a price), 2 Jun. 2013

Blood Rites: (The Dresden Files, Book 6) (The Dresden Files series)
Blood Rites: (The Dresden Files, Book 6) (The Dresden Files series)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoy reading for pure escapism this is for you., 2 Jun. 2013

Divine by Blood
Divine by Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this series, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Divine by Blood (Kindle Edition)
Another great book by this author. I love the characters and I have bought all of her books to replace my paperbacks to put them on my kindle.

Brighid's Quest
Brighid's Quest

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this series, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Brighid's Quest (Kindle Edition)

Divine By Choice
Divine By Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this series, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Divine By Choice (Kindle Edition)
Another great book by this author. I love the characters and I have bought all of her series to replace my paperbacks to put them on my kindle.

Elphame's Choice
Elphame's Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this series, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Elphame's Choice (Kindle Edition)

Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files series Book 8)
Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files series Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only wizard in the yellow pages, 2 Jun. 2013