ARRAY(0xa7742c48)

Profile for Mrs. C. A. Harris > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. A. Harris

Mrs. C. A. Harris "clooneyfan" (dorset, uk)

Tone Deaf Music Folding Keyboard and Piano Bench/Stool
Tone Deaf Music Folding Keyboard and Piano Bench/Stool
Price: 24.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right accompaniament, 7 Nov 2013
Originally bought a cheap and nasty one from Argos. Now use it as an occasional table in the office. This one is much better. Good value for money, doesn't take up too much space and does what it says on the tin.

10 Easy Lessons - Learn to Play Keyboard - Book, CD & DVD
10 Easy Lessons - Learn to Play Keyboard - Book, CD & DVD
Offered by Music Lesson Supplies
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had a drum kit, 7 Nov 2013
My husband is the keyboard (and guitar) enthusiast. I am not keen on keyboards and did not have the patience to learn guitar. However, this was his purchase and he finds it very informative and easy to follow. I am looking forward to his imminent retirement (yes really!) when he might be able to spend more time practising, then it might sound better. Bless him.

Trace (Scarpetta Novels)
Trace (Scarpetta Novels)
by Patricia Cornwell
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Cornwell does it again, 7 Nov 2013
Got hooked on Patricia Cornwell's books when I had run out of James Patterson and was finding Ian Rankin a little hard going. Not that Rebus isn't good, it justs plods along a bit (no pun intended). I love PC's intricate and detailed descriptions of gadgets, forensic equipment and explanations of various organisations. This could be very nerdy, but somehow she makes it very interesting indeed. Unfortunately I have now run out of PC's books and have gone back to James Patterson. Not a hardship, but a very different writing style.

MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 13.48

5.0 out of 5 stars better than cotton wool soaked in hot water!, 7 Nov 2013
My husband was diagnosed with Blepharitis recently and his optician told him to use warm cotton wool pads to help. Well cotton wool pads don't stay warm very long, so decided to try this. Easy to warm up and it stayed at optimum temperature for ages. He finds it very soothing and relaxing. You don't need to suffer from Blepharitis to get a lot of benefit from this eye bag.

Castle - Season 4 [DVD]
Castle - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion
Price: 10.58

5.0 out of 5 stars King of the Castle yet again, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Castle - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
Castle - Season 4 was even better than its predecessors. I am so hooked on Rick Castle and the rest of the gang. He is a very appealing and charismatic personality and there is absolutely nothing about him, or his character, that I don't like. The stories are just as full on, switching seamlessly from humour to tragedy to action. I know some people find Castle's daughter irritating, but I think she has a very grounding effect on her father. She reins him in when he gets too over enthusiastic, but we get the true depth of their relationship, they love and respect each other, can have deep meaningful discussions one moment and then descend into total childish play fights the next. Sometimes it's hard to know who's the adult and who's the child! The ending was terrific and I can't contain my excitement much longer as November approaches and I can get my itchy fingers on Series 5. Ricky baby, come to mama.

Dracula [DVD]
Dracula [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frank Langella
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars the real dracula for me, 24 May 2010
This review is from: Dracula [DVD] (DVD)
First saw this film on television many years ago and fell in love with the most charismatic dracula i have ever seen in my life. He frightened and enthralled me both at the same time. The chills that went up my spine were not only from knowing he was a very dangerous creature, but also because he was so adoringly romantic. Who would not offer their neck to this glorious vampire. A fine actor is Frank Langella, he was once a truly handsome and seductive young man.

Combat Academy [DVD]
Combat Academy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keith Gordon
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars old fashioned fun, 24 May 2010
This review is from: Combat Academy [DVD] (DVD)
As a Clooney nut, i had to have this in my collection. so young and gorgeous. Of course it is an old film and looks dated, but for entertainment value it is well worth a look.

Beat The Misery of IBS with Self Hypnosis (Here To Listen Self Hypnosis CDs)
Beat The Misery of IBS with Self Hypnosis (Here To Listen Self Hypnosis CDs)
Offered by heretolisten
Price: 9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best hypnosis tape, 24 May 2010
bought this for my husband as he is a sufferer. He said her voice is not the best for a self hypnosis tape and, therefore, rarely listens to it. Complete waste of money.