Profile for nora young > Reviews

Content by nora young

nora young

Anker Synthetic Leather Case Cover for Kindle Paperwhite with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function for New 2014 2013 2012 Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 6" 3G / Wi-Fi + 3G - Simple & Lightweight - Red [18-Month Warranty]
Offered by PELI Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 April 2014
The cover is exactly as described. It is light, compact yet protective and seems robust. Also I love the colour!

Jibbitz Cars 5 - Pack Boys Accessory Multicoloured One Size
Jibbitz Cars 5 - Pack Boys Accessory Multicoloured One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and ..., 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Jibbitz Boys Cars 5 - Pack (Shoes)
So Cute. Popular with my Grandson! He always adjusts them on his crocs so they face forwards! He's cute too.

A1 TRACING PAPER 10 PACK 112GSM
A1 TRACING PAPER 10 PACK 112GSM
Offered by J R BOURNE ENGINEERING LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars So, 15 May 2013
This review is from: A1 TRACING PAPER 10 PACK 112GSM
..... Useful to have big sheets. I am painting on them with oil paints. Works well. Also thinking of back-lighting them.

Pentel Sign Pen - Black, Pack of 12
Pentel Sign Pen - Black, Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars I, 15 May 2013
... Have been looking for these pens for ages when my original pen ran out. Now I am equipped with many!

Saul Leiter (Photofile)
Saul Leiter (Photofile)
by Max Kozloff

5.0 out of 5 stars A must ..., 15 May 2013
... for serious photographers. Amazing work that influences us to this day. A handbook for looking and really seeing. Thank you.

Weasels
Weasels
by Elys Dolan

5.0 out of 5 stars Weasel world .... Marvellous fun, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Weasels (Hardcover)
As a Primary Adviser I can recommend this book to parents and teachers who believe that independence, choice and fun are important when reading and learning. Spare text ... Yes. But the journey you go on with the weasels engages eye and heart. There are so many stories within stories as we wander through the labyrinth of weasel world. These can be stories of our imagination, as we recognise characters and track them through the book. And how human is that ending! Life messages if you need them abound, not least that everyone counts. Bravo brave writer! Looking forward to the next book!

The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight: Revised and Updated: The Fate of the World and What We Can Do Before It's Too Late

5.0 out of 5 stars So significant, 18 Dec. 2012
How did I miss this book when it was first published? It explains with great clarity the path the world seems set on. Lets hope we can all work together to control what may seem relentless.

iF: A Treasury of Poems for Almost Every Possibility
iF: A Treasury of Poems for Almost Every Possibility

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 18 Dec. 2012
I am dipping into this collection constantly at those moments when words fail me. Sometimes the world and life disturbs and undermines. And this collection helps balance my equilibrium and make sense of things.

Leuchtturm 145 x 210mm Medium Weekly Planner/ Notebook 2013 including Extra Booklet for Anniversaries/ Addresses - Tobacco

5.0 out of 5 stars My second year, 18 Dec. 2012
This is the second year I have used this diary. I love it's simple format of weekly view plus note page. A very practical working diary. I also bought the pencil holder. This lasted all year despite bring manually stuck in. Marvellous!

Drawing and Painting People: A Fresh Approach
Drawing and Painting People: A Fresh Approach
by Emily Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Artists support, 18 Dec. 2012
This book gives many extension activities that helped me move my life drawing work on. A brilliant aid and full of supportive commentary.