Profile for Flor Span > Reviews

BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook, The
by Nora Abousteit
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

2.0 out of 5 stars Hummmmmmmmm, it's just useless, 30 Jan. 2014
I am not sure whether it is useful at all for those who never touched a sewing machine, but for those who have it's pretty useless. It does not teach much, the visuals are not too good either. It's a lot of text - it should be something easy to look at when doing. The plans provided are so uninteresting. What can i say, a total disappointment.

6 x FILTERS FOR ANY SIZE GARLAND COMPOST CADDY
6 x FILTERS FOR ANY SIZE GARLAND COMPOST CADDY
Offered by Wiked Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 7 Sept. 2010
The title says it all useless - because the plastic container in itself is ugly and useless.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2011 11:18 AM GMT

Camper Men's Industrial High Boot brown  36407-001 9 UK C
Camper Men's Industrial High Boot brown 36407-001 9 UK C

4.0 out of 5 stars Confy and resistant..., 7 Sept. 2010
Bought them for my husband. We damages shoes at an unbelievable rate. These, I have to say, are here to stay... Good quality, not too formal, informal enough to go with funkier T-shirts, and can be used often.

Fly London Women's Diana Dark Brown P141068001 3 UK
Fly London Women's Diana Dark Brown P141068001 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifil but..., 7 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Fly London Womens Diana (Apparel)
Stunningly beautiful - elegant, comfortable, sophisticated. BUT, perhaps is best to order the size smaller...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disapoints, 7 Sept. 2010
It's just a safe bet - Mizuno are great running shoes, what else to add?!

Karrimor Women's Meridian Mid L eVent Desert Sage K136DGS145 4 UK
Karrimor Women's Meridian Mid L eVent Desert Sage K136DGS145 4 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoe size, 7 Sept. 2010
I have not even tried them - you will need the larger number. I ordered my number, and there's no way on earth I could go hiking with the boots. I really think that those advertising / selling shoes on Amazon really have to make more effort to figure out how their sizes work.

Camper Women's Peu Senda Bootie Brown 46107-005 4 UK C
Camper Women's Peu Senda Bootie Brown 46107-005 4 UK C

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Jun. 2010
When the booties arrived in the post I immediately tried them on and I really did not like them - they look like socks, literally, it is as if you have no shoes on. This is of course a matter of taste as I did not test them any further. I sent them back straight away.

The Rough Guide to Egypt (Rough Guide Travel Guides)
The Rough Guide to Egypt (Rough Guide Travel Guides)
by Dan Richardson

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible guide!, 13 May 2010
When I travel I stay away from tourist operators as I do not want to spend my entire holidays seeing the same faces... And so I usually organise everything myself. I have no delusions - these days there are no such thing as unexplored places, and there is no such thing as 'alternative' travelling. For me is just a matter of making sure I do not have to stick to some agency's plan. For the first time I decided to buy the Rough Guide. I could see something was deadly wrong when I realised that ALL Cairo and Sharm hotels I contacted on this guide's list only accepted bookings through tourist operators. I then decided to use the internet only. I tell you the WWW is a wonderful world, you do not need these guides - people set up pages, blogs with tips, the bus company in Egypt has a webpage through which you can chat, yes chat live with an operator in Egypt, who will tell you all you want to know about bus trips inside Egypt, and much more. Buses for instance, the Rough Guide gets it wrong and I wonder whether the author ever really took the bus from Cairo to Sharm and from Cairo to Dahab. This guide is really, really bad and I would advise you to save the money, do your research online, and get a Berlitz pocket guide instead - especially for Cairo, these are straightforward; the hotel recommendations on it accept private bookings; and the tips are most useful. WARNING - the Rough Guide tells you that bank cards work well in Egypt. Well, just so you know, not always. In fact when we arrived at the airport we could not withdraw money anywhere. As we trusted the guide, we had no money on us. So please do take some money with you just in case. Eventually we find a functioning cash machine, but do not trust solely on bank cards.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2010 4:55 PM BST

Berlitz: Cairo Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Cairo Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Berlitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide, reliable, 13 May 2010
This is a good guide and extremely reliable. It is small and discreet and it does the job. I had a Rough Guide on Egypt and well, I lack negative adjectives to describe it. Good that I got this Berlitz guide as well and took it with me.

Fly London Women's Forth Pull On Boot Red P600940000 4 UK
Fly London Women's Forth Pull On Boot Red P600940000 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The shoes!, 4 Jan. 2010
Comfortable, warm and funky. Have it for well over a year and still good as new. Would buy it again and again...

Page: 1 | 2