Profile for Marie > Reviews

Marie

Samsonite Base Hits Suitcase 4 Wheel Spinner 77cm Expandable Black
Samsonite Base Hits Suitcase 4 Wheel Spinner 77cm Expandable Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love it. It looks great, 12 July 2015
I just received my suitcase (5 minutes ago) and although I haven't used it yet, I absolutely love it. It looks great, smells great and feels like a quality product. It's a lot smaller than my previous suitcases but I will come back and leave another review once I have used it.
Very excited to go travelling now

Nikon Coolpix L310 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Nikon Coolpix L310 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Cheapest Electrical

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 12 Jan. 2013
I purchased this camera in october last year and was really happy with it. It takes great shots and is a handy size. The only thing i could complain about was having to use batteries which i am not used to in this day and age. However, shortly after a month the camera stopped working. At first it would start switching off every time i tried to take a picture. It would zoom in and out, flash and then turn off without having saved the photo. Now the camera doesn't even turn on. I have tried changing the batteries and the memory card but nothing seems to work and i wasted £136 for just a few weeks of good photos.I am now not even able to return the stupid thing OR contact the sellers as there are no contact details available. I do not recommend buying this camera unless you want to be stuck with a defective camera.