Profile for Thatsmeallover > Reviews

Content by Thatsmeallover

Thatsmeallover

Bid Management (Business Success)
Bid Management (Business Success)
by Emma Jaques

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't rate this book highly enough, 23 Jan. 2013
This book was a real life saver - I had it sitting on the shelf unread until 3 days ago when I cam across a tender I wanted to bid for.

Being completely inexperienced at writing bids, this book really came into it's own. It doesn't really 'guide' you through the process of writing a big in the way a dummies guide would, but gives you practical and easy to read advice at each stage. It makes sense of the terminology in an easy to understand way, and I definitely benefited from the anecdotes, brief but really help explain some of the trickier bits.

I definitely couldn't have written my bid without this, and I'm really pleased with what I was able to put together with the help of this book.

It really breaks all the barriers of scary procurement teams and tender documents, and make everything so much easier to understand. A definite recommend.