Profile for Procco > Reviews

Content by Procco

Procco

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
EXERCISE MAT NBR 15mm Thickness YOGA FITNESS WORKOUT PILATES CAMPING with carry strap (BLUE)
Offered by VeeLeisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 July 2016
Great value for money and thicker than I thought, which is a positive thing. The thicker the better, it's so comfy and great for sit ups and any other materials work.

66 Fit Slam Ball - Black, 5 kg
66 Fit Slam Ball - Black, 5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 11 July 2016
Very durable and high quality slam ball. It's exactly the same as the ones in the gym I go to. Well worth the money, highly recommended.

Joby GorillaPod Action Tripod
Joby GorillaPod Action Tripod
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and sturdy, 11 July 2016
I use my gorillapod for my gopro and it's fantastic. You can use it literally anywhere. It is very strong and sturdy and you can feel the quality when wrapping it around a branch or a railing etc. I'm confident in using this to hold my gopro secure without breaking.

It has a little spirit level on it too so you can get those landscape shots spot on. Much better in my opinion than the traditional tripods.

Ab Flex Ab Toning Belt for Slender Toned Stomach Muscles - No Replacement Pads Ever - Handy Remote for Quick and Easy Adjustments - 99 Intensity Levels and 10 Programmes for Fast Results - Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
Offered by EZ Innovations Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works incredibly well, 11 July 2016
This belt is made of high quality, soft and durable material. It has 4 rubber pads on the inside that you load with conductive gel, of which a tube is included. It is comfy and the length of the belt can be adjusted to fit anyone I believe. It also comes with a handy carry case to keep it tidy.

Upon first exploring with the controller which is attached to the belt with a springy cord (and can be put away in a built in pocket on the belt itself) I found the controls to be rather confusing, however after referring to the instruction leaflet which is very easy to understand I was using it in seconds.

There are 10 different modes each of which give a different sensation like scraping, vibrating, drumming etc. and the intensity levels go from 1-99. I currently use 34.

I started on a low level as I didn't know what to expect and was slightly nervous. It was a strange sensation at first and didn't take long for me to crank up through the levels. Now I've got used to it and got to the highest level I can bear, it really does give you that feeling similar to when you do your last few sit ups.

I've had this Ab Flex Ab toning belt for about a week now and I was a bit skeptical at first as I've read reviews on similar products that were negative stating these sort of things are a fad however after just one weeks worth of use, I have noticed a clear difference so I'm looking forward to seeing the results after about 4 weeks.

I'm into bodybuilding and among other exercises I do work on my abs but have never had much definition. Although I do not have a high body fat percentage, I'm currently on a bulking phase so I don't expect a '6 pack' any time soon but this belt is certainly helping with definition. Now when I tense my abs, I can feintly see four of them. Which I couldn't before using this.

I've used it for 30-60 minutes a day while watching the TV in the evening. No matter how busy your lifestyle is, everyone has a spare half hour.

I'm not sure how this product would work for you if you have a high percentage of body fat but if you're like me (5'11", 80kg's and lead a healthy lifestyle ie; eat well and train hard) it will definitely work as it is certainly working for me and I intend to continue using this in line with my training to tone up my abs. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to tone up and for the price it is great value for money.

I received this product for free or at a heavily discounted price in return for an honest and unbiased review.

Fahion-Eshop 4 in1 Ultimate GoPro Accessories Pack Head & Chest Strap & Monopod & Yellow Hand Grip Floating Mount For HD & Hero 1/2/3/4
Offered by Fashion-Eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price!, 2 May 2016
This arrived in a plastic, no frills bag to save on packaging which is something to consider if you're buying this as a gift for someone.

The chest harness is made up of a rigid plastic mount with elasticated straps which can be adjusted. I'm a size 40" chest and it fits me perfectly straight out the packet and could be adjusted to fit someone upto around 4" broader than me and also someone a lot smaller. The actual mount fits the genuine gopro standard mount very tightly and I struggled to remove it but I'm sure with regular use this would be easier over time. One thing that would improve this product would be the inclusion of a J-mount because attaching your gopro to the chest harness doesn't point the camera directly away from your chest, it's either angled up or down slightly however, if you already possess a J-mount this is not an issue, if you don't, you'll probably need to get one. (Like me).

The Monopod or selfie stick is made from what appears to be tubular steel which extends to over a metre long and has a rubber grip and adjustable end to angle the camera and also has a wrist lanyard to stop you losing it if you drop it.

The tripod mount is good quality and self explanatory.

The yellow float stick is waterproof and floats as you'd expect and has a wrist lanyard to prevent you losing your camera in the sea.

The head mount is better than I had anticipated, this has a J-(style)mount attached which allows various angles unlike the chest harness. It also has adjustable elasticated straps which fit my head okay. (I don't have a weird shaped head or anything like that, if you do I'm sure it would still fit you anyway).

Overall, the build quality is good for the price you pay and it certainly meets my needs and makes a great starter kit if you're new to gopro.

I received this item at a reduced price in return for an honest and unbiased review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Melissa & Doug Shopping Trolley
Melissa & Doug Shopping Trolley

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps kids entertained for hours, 24 April 2016
Excellent build quality and perfect for little shopaholics. My daughter loves this, many a teddies have ridden in the seat of that little trolley.

Bunny Business Apex Run with Enclosure Rabbit/ Guinea Run Hutch, 4 ft
Bunny Business Apex Run with Enclosure Rabbit/ Guinea Run Hutch, 4 ft

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 24 April 2016
Does what it says, fit for purpose and strong enough for small pets.

Galaxy S6 Case - Ringke FUSION ***All New Dust Free Cap & Drop Protection*** [FREE Screen Protector][CRYSTAL VIEW] Premium Crystal Clear Back Shock Absorption Bumper Hard Case with Free HD Screen Film for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Eco/DIY Package

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 April 2016
Tough, durable and protective against dust and sand. It also comes with a screen protector and it's the first one I've applied (and I've had loads) that has actually fitted perfectly and with ease.

Gold's Gym Weight Lifting Glove - Black, Large
Gold's Gym Weight Lifting Glove - Black, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Stitching can be a bit dodgy, 24 April 2016
My first pair of these came apart at the stitching between the fingers. My second pair are OK but one of the thumbs is far to big. The do the job but I'd expect better quality for the price paid to be honest.

LEGO Classic Creative Building Box
LEGO Classic Creative Building Box
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 April 2016
Excellent box of lego, great starter kit for my daughters, they love it. Superb quality as you'd expect from lego.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3