Profile for Loz > Reviews

Content by Loz

Loz "lolabelle8"

Heart Shaped Umbrella (Red)
Heart Shaped Umbrella (Red)
Offered by Toys and Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little umbrella!!!, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Heart Shaped Umbrella (Red) (Toy)
Having seen a similar umbrella on one of the morning day time shows, I was keen to test out it's wind resistance myself. I have recently moved to a area that seems to have the highest wind speed in the UK. It absolutely destroyed my golfing umbrella......so an umbrella that claimed to be wind proof was what I was after. I can say so far this umbrella has lived up to my expectations, it has faced a battering from some pretty fierce wind storms and is still as strong as when first purchased. It does not blow inside out and you do not have to fight with it to remain dry...........All in all the best umbrella I have owned, and I adore the heart shape :)
I'm not sure why Amazon is asking me to rate this as a toy as it is defiantly not......... so just ignore the subheadings....this is a 5 star product!!

Morphy Richards 46293 Accents 5 Piece Knife Block - Purple
Morphy Richards 46293 Accents 5 Piece Knife Block - Purple
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knife's stylish and awesome colour., 21 Nov. 2012
Well what can you say about a knife block!?? These are very aesthetically pleasing and tie into my colour scheme beautifully....... which if I'm honest is why I bought them. I will say the are of very good quality wash well and are of a decent weight. Very reasonably priced I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Morphy Richards 46413 Accents 5 Piece Pan Set - Plum
Morphy Richards 46413 Accents 5 Piece Pan Set - Plum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pans - awesome colour, 21 Nov. 2012
I bought this set of pans as it matched my colour scheme, and I couldn't be more pleased with them. The frying pan is of good depth so makes cooking things like spaghetti bolognaise a doddle, and the non-stick coating works extremely well. The pans are very stable on my gas top cooker, which is excellent as my last set had a tendency to slide around a bit. They are very easy to clean, I can not vouch for how dishwasher friendly they are as I only wash by hand.
To sum it up great 5 piece set worth the money, and they look awesome!!! :)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2013 3:16 AM BST

The Notebook [DVD]
The Notebook [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gena Rowlands

5.0 out of 5 stars Notes From The Notebook, 9 April 2006
This review is from: The Notebook [DVD] (DVD)
This has just become my favourite film of all time. I have never cried so much and been caught up in a fictional character as i have with this film.
This film follows the love of a young poor boy and the girl he meets when she is staying at her familes summer home. this film navigates through the decades with ease it is beautifully written sensationally acted and worth every penny -if you dont own it already go out and buy it it wont disappoint.

Four Brothers [DVD]
Four Brothers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 23 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Four Brothers [DVD] (DVD)
This film is absolutely amazing you really feel like you are a part of this thrown together family and their struggle to avenge the murder of their foster mother. Each brother has their own individual qualities and brings thier own personality to the table, but they are all united in their goal to repay the woman who saved their childhood and offered them love. This is a film about the bonds that tie and the repaying of a debt that can never be fullfilled, i cried and laughed with these brothers - a real joy to own - watch it now!!!

The Prince And Me [DVD]
The Prince And Me [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia Stiles
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Royal Flushed Chick Flick, 23 Mar. 2006
This review is from: The Prince And Me [DVD] (DVD)
This is definately a feel good chick flick, Girl Meets boy, Girl Falls for boy, Girl finds out boy is royal, boy loses girl Boy fights for girl, we all live happily after. Dont get me wrong i did enjoy the film Julia Stiles As always is very good in her role, i just found it all a little too predictable. One to watch when all other films are out at the shop, or if your depressed and require a romantic pick me up.

8 Seconds [DVD] [1994]
8 Seconds [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Luke Perry
Offered by Willcox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best films of all time, 23 Mar. 2006
This review is from: 8 Seconds [DVD] [1994] (DVD)
this film is done so well and is a fitting tribute to one of, if not the greatest rodeo riders of all time, Lane Frost (Luke Perry, Beverley Hills 90210). The rodeo scenes are amazing and the story of Lanes struggles and triumphs are done so well that your with him for every second. This film moved me to tears and does so every time i watch it, although not the greatest fan of country music the sound track was perfect and kept the feel and emotion of the film going throughout. The end creidts with footage of the real Lane are beautiful, and the poems provided by cody are very emotional i especially love "Cowboy" This film is an absolute must see for everyone, i first saw it years ago and have hunted for it ever since, as a relative newbe to amazon i was extatic to find that they stock it, dont read any more buy it, watch it, and fall in love wih it, just as i have done. 5 stars just isnt enough!!!!

Dreamer [DVD]
Dreamer [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kurt Russell
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars a horsey tail with a happy ending, 23 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Dreamer [DVD] (DVD)
Dreamer is inspired by a true story, i was hooked from the opening credits!! i love true stories and when there combined with horses im in my element. soniador a well bred race horse is the centre of our heart warming story, following a tragic accident on the racetrack she is rescued by kurt russells character. Dekota Fanning plays russels daughter and strikes up a bond with this pretty young mare. I wont spoil the story but i will say the road to salvation has many twists, For such a young actress dekota deliveries a very mature performance, i feel at times she definately out shone her adult counter parts. tear jerker - must see for all horse lovers out there!!!

Honey [DVD] [2004]
Honey [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Jessica Alba
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars feel good dance chick flick, 23 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Honey [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
When i saw this title in my local video store i decided why not i like hip hop and id watched practically everything else, i was glad i did. Honey is a fel good chick flick with a great sound track that will have you bopping along. The dancers are amazing and as an added bonus you can learn one of the rountines in the extras (tip rhytem required!!)
Jessica alba is as always stunning and deliveries a sweet if somewhat nieve performance Mikki Phiffer (8 Mile) provides the love intrest and eye candy for the girls. With Cameo apperances by genuine, tweet, jadakiss, sheek and missy "misdamenour" elliot, there was always something to keep me entertained.