Profile for Hristina > Reviews

Hristina

Canac Cat's Cradle Wide
Canac Cat's Cradle Wide

2.0 out of 5 stars Not stable enough, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Canac Cat's Cradle Wide (Misc.)
The cradle doesn't seem to fit well and it's not stable enough for our cat to go on it. Disappointing!

Cat & Kitten Pop up Play Cube - BLUE
Cat & Kitten Pop up Play Cube - BLUE
Offered by WUNDAPETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Our cat loves it!, 10 April 2013
We had bought an older version of the same product last year, which was Gremlin's favourite toy for a long time - this one is even better! She uses it as a tank when playing. She loves the material!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, excellent product, 23 Dec. 2011
I ordered this product a week before Christmas, choosing standard delivery, thinking they probably wouldn't arrive on time to be placed under the tree - well, I was wrong! The shoes were delivered within 3 days, in excellent original packaging. I got them as a gift to my younger brother, and he absolutely loved them! Great value for money, and supposedly great quality!

Confidence Stow A Bike Foldable Exercise X Bike
Confidence Stow A Bike Foldable Exercise X Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, great value, 26 Oct. 2011
I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to set this up by myself (after reading some of the other reviews), but it only took me about 30 minutes to have it ready for use! I am 173cm tall, but it's pretty much the perfect height for me. Really good value for money, I definitely recommend it! The delivery was great as well - in time and well packaged.

Zero: The Biography of a Dangerous Idea
Zero: The Biography of a Dangerous Idea
by Charles Seife

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing read, 26 Oct. 2011
I've recently discovered an interest for mathematics and its history - this book has made me purchase two more books on similar subjects. It's well-written, understandable and very addictive. I strongly recommend it!